eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, IllRideWhatIWantTo said:

You bought the ripples. Result: GOOD BUY. 

I bought in a crap load.....let me rephrase....I bought in when last year around August when the price was low, havent traded or sold for anything....HODL all the way baby, I'm Smiling even at this price.

Just now, IllRideWhatIWantTo said:

You bought the ripples. Result: GOOD BUY. 

you mean that scam banker's coin? no , its not going anywhere , you are all doomed , try to buy dogecoin when you still have time :lol:

Just now, Ripplify said:

we had several days of consolidation around 0.88 to 0.9 , and almost everybody expected an explosion in the price , may be that was the cause

I think a fell mostly for the Coinbase and CNBC show tonight. Anyway lesson learned. Moving on with even a stronger belief in my strategy. Sometime you have to break it to really understand how good it is. :d_sunny:

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

I think a fell mostly for the Coinbase and CNBC show tonight. Anyway lesson learned. Moving on with even a stronger belief in my strategy. Sometime you have to break it to really understand how good it is. :d_sunny:

I actually started to believe that Coinbase listing XRP was finally happening ? Well, well. 3rd time is the charm they say? ? 

I manage to catch 1126 wild zerplings yesterday, and that was because I could only bear to be out of position for 5 minutes. feels so bad to be out of position. 

All that struggle to get over 1usd only to come back down in no time... 

Just now, zenkert said:

Sometime you have to break it to really understand how good it is. :d_sunny:

could not agree more , but lets hope that breaking the rules dont cause a big miss , fortunately for you went this way

Just now, wnut said:

I manage to catch 1126 wild zerplings yesterday, and that was because I could only bear to be out of position for 5 minutes. feels so bad to be out of position. 

All that struggle to get over 1usd only to come back down in no time... 

I guessed exactly what's going to happen when I saw the CB tweet. Yet I didn't sell my precious zerps due to respect and environmental reasons. I don't want to feed the bears ? ? 

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

I actually started to believe that Coinbase listing XRP was finally happening ? Well, well. 3rd time is the charm they say? ? 

That was my thought too. Since it´s been going on since I joined the forum in late sep 2017.

2 hours ago, steffenmanden said:

I'm certain we are getting some sort of good announcement tonight - Brad knows that this show can bring in a lot of new liquidity! So of course he would want to bring heavy news to get them running in to the exchanges!

Might not be Coinbase, but who knows what else :)

Come on Google Pay come on Google Pay :P

As I am reading this I am reminded of the Willy Wonka scene with Veruca Salt... We are Veruca, Mr. Wonka is Coinbase saying we can't have a goose, and Veruca's dad is Brad literally offering us everything else (no you can't have coinbase, but come on, Western Union, two central banks, etc) all the while doing anything and everything to get us coinbase...

We all just have to be patient and HODL because even without Coinbase we already have the Golden Goose with our XRP... Although I DO want my Kangaroo...

I know, I`m sorry for it, but when I did buy back, I bought at market price, into a whale`s fake sell wall, quite a chunk of them. It was such a pleasure. Immediately after, they cancelled the order and moved up 1 or 2 cents. 

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

I guessed exactly what's going to happen when I saw the CB tweet. Yet I didn't sell my precious zerps due to respect and environmental reasons. I don't want to feed the bears ? ?