eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

It’s pretty obvious to me that when it’s ripples time to blow up and the volume swarms in, nothing can stop us, these times are just tiny blips in the grand scale of things.

3 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

It had many opportunities to break the support at 0.88. Therefore I highly doubt that would be easily broken without some devastating news. 

what about announcement of full adoption of xrapid by SBI ?

10 minutes ago, Boblemoche said:

I just have one thing to say : Can't wait for Chinese New Year to end ! Then history repeat and it's bull market like previous years !

(too excited... I have been for the past few month to keep my heart pumping blood, cause I am bored to death)

CNY ended 25 of feb. Don’t see any relation btw. I can tell you here in Asia everyone is back at work.

3 minutes ago, Zerpinator said:

It’s pretty obvious to me that when it’s ripples time to blow up and the volume swarms in, nothing can stop us, these times are just tiny blips in the grand scale of things.

^^^^ This... Completely agree... I think we will look back in 6 months time and rue the day our little Zerps were anywhere near $1....

32 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

It is probably because I dropped my BTC to buy more Zerps, dont worry guys...

(I am not a whale)

Of course not, you're a goat.

Watching BTC behavior closely to fire another buy around $0.9

i cant deny that i was tempted to buy over $1 but my trading rules told me not to buy in a bull run and it was true

1 minute ago, Ripplify said:

Watching BTC behavior closely to fire another buy around $0.9

i cant deny that i was tempted to buy over $1 but my trading rules told me not to buy in a bull run and it was true

I look forward to the day when we don't care what BTC is doing, only how the rest of the NASDAQ is faring.

5 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

For the first time I fell for a up, the "run" yesterday and bought in FOMO - breaking my own rules.
Result: Bad buy :focus:
It was just a small buy, but anyway a bad buy. So conclusion, do not break you own rules.
You did not @Ripplify Good for you :)

Edited by zenkert