eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, steffenmanden said:

It's peanuts atm. in 5 years we will be happy for every dollar we put into it :D 

Exactly, and the difference between buying at 0.9 and 1.05 for someone like me isn't a huge difference in the long run! Maybe for those spending like a few $K at a time. But right now i'm just glad I managed to get in when it's around 1$ anyway :) 

Good morning, first of all I would like to introduce myself.
I am a Spanish boy who came by chance to the world of cryptocurrencies in mid-November but due to my ignorance I did not dare to buy at that time (much ignorance of ripple and its function) fortunately, after many days researching about the technology and its uses, I came to this forum (end of December) and it was like recovering the sight for a blind man. Thanks to you I have managed to understand more the technology and I have known hundreds of pages where I have been able to increase my knowledge. Since then I have been doing punctual purchases of zerps, to get an entry point of $ 1.02.
I just wanted them to know that I will be eternally grateful for all their investment advice, their links, their jokes and above all their WONDERFUL HOLD TIPS, without them the panic would have taken over me and surely I would not have zerps. Thanks to everyone again and ....... BUY OR HOLD¡¡¡¡

I just have one thing to say : Can't wait for Chinese New Year to end ! Then history repeat and it's bull market like previous years !

(too excited... I have been for the past few month to keep my heart pumping blood, cause I am bored to death)

Just now, JordanC said:

Being in the red is all i've ever known in the cryptoworld.

I envy you guys who are still in the green :P

Isn't envy a kind of green though? 

We will all see greener days my friend :) be patient and believe. 

2 minutes ago, Seagon said:

Isn't envy a kind of green though? 

We will all see greener days my friend :) be patient and believe. 

You're right :) I am being patient, I just can't wait to see green again one day! I'm sure within the next month or two i'll get that feeling

2 minutes ago, Boblemoche said:

I just have one thing to say : Can't wait for Chinese New Year to end ! Then history repeat and it's bull market like previous years !

(too excited... I have been for the past few month to keep my heart pumping blood, cause I am bored to death)

CNY ended March 2nd though, right? 

For any one worrying zoom out on the 1day chart, we are completely stable.

10 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Damn I Need to go to lunch soon, should I buy now or wait? Seems like it is stabilizing

I personally just bought more, kept some behind for a further dip that may happen , which I didn’t use to do but took some good advice off a good guy! @zenkert