eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

At the glacial pace at which we’re heading to moon, we’ll all be way too mature to ejaculate by then. :P 

Unless you learn a tantric orgasm... which means when you'll empty your j-i-z-z sack over a 5 minute period

I got a whole trade strategy worked out , based on just Coinbase.

1.spread Coinbase rumor

2.sell during the rise

3.wait for the denying tweet from CB

4.buy back on the following dip

and repeat.

Doing this 4 times a year and I won’t need any announcements or spikes anymore. 

Yep, Coinbase will make us rich!

34 minutes ago, Gaet said:

Goodmning guys.

Still higher in price than before the coinbase frenzy so cant be bad. Marathon.. slow and steady.

Still lower than 3 weeks ago (1.1$), before the rumor and before we had so many new partnerships...

6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I got a whole trade strategy worked out , based on just Coinbase.

1.spread Coinbase rumor

2.sell during the rise

3.wait for the denying tweet from CB

4.buy back on the following dip

and repeat.

Doing this 4 times a year and I won’t need any announcements or spikes anymore. 

Yep, Coinbase will make us rich!

Just tell us when,

and 1...2...3

HODLwhale crashes the market... then buy the dip.

1E24DCBE-8A87-4D0A-8287-22F5A3AC94AA.png

6 hours ago, MrClamtastic said:

Yeah but that is in dirty old England.  It's a brain burp for us Yankees to send our savings out of country

You are not sending your money to old England.

Good morning guys. Honestly I expected us to go back to 0.9. It also seems like other coins suffered as well (NEO; XLM etc.). We are still in a bear market and that wont Change unless the BTC whales decide so. 

Let me tell you a Buddhist Story, so you may see the CB News not as a bad Thing.

"One day his horse runs away. And his neighbor comes over and says, to commiserate, “I’m so sorry about your horse.” And the farmer says “Who Knows What’s Good or Bad?” The neighbor is confused because this is clearly terrible. The horse is the most valuable thing he owns.

But the horse comes back the next day and he brings with him 12 feral horses. The neighbor comes back over to celebrate, “Congratulations on your great fortune!” And the farmer replies again: “Who Knows What’s Good or Bad?”

CB still has Problems regarding the BCH case, I guess they wont be adding new coins soon.

2 minutes ago, stickmonster said:

Dunno about the company but I don't trust that font one bit

Company has nothing to do with the font. AFAIK its the poster’s phone’s overall Font.