eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

35 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

I'm not sure a company of Ripples caliber would like to be associated with the legal, haphazard web Coinbase has spun for itself, especially while continuing to make real world partnerships with central banks and industry leaders. Business deals for new tech can be fragile, taking on any guilt by association may not be the best liability at the moment. Anyway, everything will come out in the wash. 

Coinbase is Alta Vista circa 2000

7 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

The funniest thing about all the coinbase talk is, the billionth of a second after XRP is added to CB, investors will start asking, "When are we getting more news????"

Then once XRP is on Coinbase, investors have all the news, and Swift is toppled, "When will the price go down so we can get more lower priced Zerps?!

21 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

Great over-arching point. It's just hard for me to believe there isn't anything going on behind the scenes between them - for or against. There is lots of money on the line for both parties. 

Agreed

17 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

The funniest thing about all the coinbase talk is, the billionth of a second after XRP is added to CB, investors will start asking, "When are we getting more news????"

They can't do that with 55 billion seconds in escrow, the fastest they could do is 45 billionths of a second. But that would require the price of seconds to moon!

4 minutes ago, JoelQuinn said:

Then once XRP is on Coinbase, investors have all the news, and Swift is toppled, "When will the price go down so we can get more lower priced Zerps?!

We'll all know XRP succeeds when we get to complain that XRP will never break the $55 resistance line

..of course by that time my name will be obsolete :JC_thinking:

here is a chance to support a US exchange, Coinstocks,  that starting off live with xrp, like we were talking about earlier, more exchanges, more exposure. I signed up early and was a beta tester, platform is nice easy straightforward, should be a BIG boost for xrp!! if you havent signed up, please sign up NOW, i want this to be a successful live start and stick it up CB ahole,  supposed to go live Q2.

https://coinstocks.io

Screenshot_2018-03-05-21-24-45.png

52 minutes ago, RalphWaldo said:

Nicely stated. Having said that can't coin base list xrp without ripple's consent as ripple does not own xrp the digital asset?

Yes but they will need to source the XRP to start sales. They’ll want to make an institutional buy (at a discount) from Ripple. Not from existing exchanges.