• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Just now, CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet said:

I'm not sure what kind of business model suggests not giving what potential customers want, but I also don't think it will make much difference in the long run. Institutional money is what will skyrocket the price

Just quoted to say i love the username. I remember that episode ?

39 minutes ago, MrClamtastic said:

Hello

reality is people in USA can't buy xrp. Bittrex still is not taking on new account and it isn't listed on cb.  Bittrex accounts are selling on Craigslist for thousands of $.  When one of these things changes the flood gates will open.    Maybe March 9 for bittrex.   

But it isn't a laziness or lack of tech savvy    

Funny part about that is I sent them an email a few weeks ago asking if they'd set up an account for me and they did :)

Took less then 24 hours to get verified with them also.

Regardless I still use bitstamp for XRP even though i'm in the US.

1 minute ago, Tribble said:

So ... Asia goes to bed and the U.S. do a sell off. Asia wakes up and it's down, all that hard work pumping it up for nothing.

Way to drop the ball fellas.

Asia barely pumped the price yesterday. All the pump was Middle East and Europe. US took profit and now Asia dumping 

18 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

Funny part about that is I sent them an email a few weeks ago asking if they'd set up an account for me and they did :)

Took less then 24 hours to get verified with them also.

Regardless I still use bitstamp for XRP even though i'm in the US.

Same here; in US and use Bitstamp for XRP purchases with no issues.

2 minutes ago, nicktemple said:

Where do you guy feel we will level off at again. Personally feel like we will sit in at .88 - .90 range.

Well, that seemed to be quite solid bottom for long time. I wish we could keep even few cents from this rally, however I am fine with our old bottom as well.