Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Hey CB, what about you go fack yourself ?

Also, I said it on here the last two times and will say it again, I am really sick of these useless CB rumors which always end badly. 

Lets move on and not have another rumor about xrp being added in 3 weeks. 

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

i have an idea. We should start a rumor that Coinbase is about to add XRP. That could help the price up!

The problem is that's exactly what Ripple doesn't want to happen.  Price instability due to ridiculous rumors and hype.  Slow and steady.  

And yes I know, sometimes we want to kick the turtle in the azz to get him moving :P

1 minute ago, 1todd960 said:

The problem is that's exactly what Ripple doesn't want to happen.  Price instability due to ridiculous rumors and hype.  Slow and steady.  

And yes I know, sometimes we want to kick the turtle in the azz to get him moving :P

you realize I was being sarcastic. ....

funny thing is im surprised we did not go back all the way down to 0.87 and that the price is holding to 0.95. thats' great.

2 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

you realize I was being sarcastic. ....

funny thing is im surprised we did not go back all the way down to 0.87 and that the price is holding to 0.95. thats' great.

For now.

These panic sells tend to come in staggered steps. I fully expect us to be right back where we started or even lower.

Good thing I already have a place to go straight from Fiat to XRP when the dip comes!

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Well, as much as I want to see the prise rise to 2-digits, I’m not tweeting CB or start a campaign in any other form to ask them to list XRP. I have my pride,  Ripple is much more worth than that and doesn’t have to beg anyone. We’ll get there on our own.

I call it a night.

coinbase is a shrinking company in my pov , its low rate of growth , poor strategies and lack of desire in this competitive field is disappointing , we can see the rise of rivals but coinbase is overwhelmed with its millions of users considering zero chance for any other company , thats the start of falling for a company

13 minutes ago, Mr_McFearson said:

It was systematically eaten away by thousands of small buy orders; all of which had several repeating numbers varying from 15 xrp to 66k xrp. Once the wall was gone, all activity stopped almost instantly, before the price could be pushed further up past where wall sat.

Bots