eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

I think if ppl don't spread XRP Coinbase listing rumor, XRP could been already trading on Coinbase..  

Did you say that XRP is trading on Coinbase??  Brb, gotta let all my Twitter peeps know!

Edited by automatic
(that's a joke btw)

Just now, Zerp_Legend said:

I still cant understand why Coinbase is so much more important than Western Union, Lian Lian, Saudi Central Bank etc.

Coinbase has struck in ppl minds that if XRP gets listed on Coinbase , it will 5$.. So most of them don't care about any the new partnership announcements.. Coinbase listing is sadly our next trigger for a bull run I guess.. :( 

But I think its a good opportunity for us to buy more XRP below 1$..  

1 minute ago, Zerp_Legend said:

I still cant understand why Coinbase is so much more important than Western Union, Lian Lian, Saudi Central Bank etc.

its not. investments with real world use take the longest to move up on the charts regardless of news simply because there is so much  more 'exciting crap' out there which garners the attention of investors. Bitcoin is a perfect example. its always been this way. 

1 minute ago, Zerp_Legend said:

It's not.  But the idiots that buy on cb rumors must think they'll get rich overnight.  They just don't see the opportunity that's already sitting in front of them.  Wearing the proverbial blinders.

5 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

I wouldn't worry about that. It may sting at first, but then you come to the realization that we are sitting at circa 1$ for each xrp at a time where there are very few smart investors involved. When real demand sets in, all those idiots looking to make a quick buck by pumping / dumping one of the most innovative technologies in human history will be left in the dust. 

If XRP is adopted as an international standard for cross-border settlement (alongside other potential use cases), we will be looking back at these idiotic market incidents with a grin on our faces. 

14 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

I don’t particularly care about the drop. I am just ****** that people absolutely ignored every single piece of news that will change global finance as we know it and FOMOd over one stupid exchange. 

This. I couldn’t agree with you more. I despair.

Will make it all the more sweet when the vast majority of folks wake up to what’s been going on, what’s been achieved and what the future could look like. The question in my mind, as in yours too I guess - is what’s it going to take? Personally I’m beginning to wonder whether nothing short of Apple, Google or Amazon will move the dial. And that is utterly ridiculous.