eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

21 minutes ago, Zerpinator said:

I clicked the link and all my XRP is gone, and bank account wiped clean! 7407AB03-5521-4CDE-8EDE-4EF8C8BBBD9D.thumb.png.c1f9021a6c47d78587686b32bccfe4d4.png

I feel sorry for the ones who fall for this :-(

Tell me this didn't really happen to you. I've been flagging these guys like crazy on Twitter. 

Just now, zenkert said:

We still have no answer from @Zerpinator who OP:ed it. Seems he got scammed hard, but we are waiting for him to answer.

I don't think it was him. At the bottom of his post he says he feels sorry for whoever falls for that. 

So it looks like America has hard forked our momentum. Volume is down too.

Guess we will have to wait for Korea to get back in the game again.

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I don't think it was him. At the bottom of his post he says he feels sorry for whoever falls for that. 

Really hope so and as I know that brother I find it hard to believe he did, but it would be nice to get a confirmation from him as he OP:ed.

2 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

After a sleepless night, many hours of studying the chart and doing proper TA I came up with a prediction for the near future and made it available in an easy to read fashion. The chart clearly shows what is known as "The Zerpening strikes back" pattern, followed by the obvious "Return of the Zerpening" and soon "The last Zerps" patterns, but see for yourself:

chart.png

The gavel smashing BTC is a nice touch.??

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

So it looks like America has hard forked our momentum. Volume is down too.

Guess we will have to wait for Korea to get back in the game again.

yeah...  looks like that pump is written Korea all over it... not coinbase. Its great news in a way.... cause that means if there is no announcement tomorrow.. the price should still stick to where it is....

30 minutes ago, automatic said:

Nah, probably not;  if the client app has in fact been developed to be generic, the back-end server endpoints likely follow the same principle.  Going on a fishing expedition directly against their servers would thus likely produce no meaningful results as the server side code would only ever handle/process information pertaining to those assets that have been enabled.  Unless someone flips the switch further up in the database (or wherever they store their central config), xrp or any other coin would thus literally be invisible to any downstream code.

Also the client is secured by custom CA certificates, good job on the security side on Coinbase app :)

Screenshot_20180305-184212~2.jpg