eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Since coinbase is sending the  COO, vs the CEO, Is it because he's announcing not just support for xrp on gdax, but integration of xrapid at coinbase and the use of xrp as a utility? 

Easy Regal......easy :lol: Breath. 

Since coinbase is sending the  COO, vs the CEO, Is it because he's announcing not just support for xrp on gdax, but integration of xrapid at coinbase and the use of xrp as a utility? 

?? 

PLEASE. I can only get so erect.

17 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Threw in my last fiats at €0.844 a couple of hours ago, just for fun in this expectation ride. Hope it is not another Swell ride . . .

The month has only begun and you are out of Money? Dangerous Bull you are

7 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

If that happens does that mean I get my kangaroo dream this year and next year I can work on planning a moat with a suitable moat monster?

even in that case you could witness bunch of fools sending money via xrp utilities to buy bitcoin!

8 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I had that idea some months ago, it would make totally sense. Every big Exchange should use Xrapid :P . That is another big use case here... Would be nice being able to withdraw Money from an Exchange within seconds

Just now, Zerp_Legend said:

The month has only begun and you are out of Money? Dangerous Bull you are

It was my last batch from January. Have not transfered anything yet in February and March.

Just now, Ripplify said:

even in that case you could witness bunch of fools sending money via xrp utilities to buy bitcoin!

Thats like ordering a cake and expecting it to be Pepper Crusted Steak when it gets to your table

14 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm not the most hierarchically-minded person, but it has to mean something that he's the President as well as the COO, right?

Edited by DanB

4 minutes ago, ecent said:

So this should upset some people here -> https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/

Anyone seen this before? 

What about this? Stellar offering tiny decentralized exchange? I think the idea is not new and JK even mentioned that RippleNet can achieve the same? I would not be worried. 

Another thing ? From WU Twitter via rabbit hole to Zebpay. Apparently India is turning into a speed bump for Ripple powered payments ? 

https://blog.zebpay.com/blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-committee-of-iamai-on-references-to-cryptocurrency-by-the-finance-5d0cc63d61c7