• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Probably not, but even a "Never say never" answer would be enough to keep the frenzy going.

If the interviewers are even remotely competent, the question will be asked.

3 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

That is a pretty little picture you've painted there.

I'm going to try not to get too excited though. It could just be a quick 5 min appearance with very little to offer. We have to keep that option in mind. I can be a little optimistic and it can hurt when you fall off from cloud 9 haha

Getting Used to falling off cloud 9 since mid januari:dash1:Good to keep in mind that we might be dissapointed after tomorrow’s meeting, but after two quite boring weeks I permit myself to have a very bullish mindset.

If it won’t happen as we hope, at least I had two days of Euphoria 

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

Good point - it may be nothing.  But a lot of the action the past 24 hours feels to me like

insiders knowing something.  Also, Coinbase staffing up.  Could happen.

Since the first rumor came to nothing, and in that instance there were a lot of "leaked" videos and images etc (which made it look quite convincing),  surely this time with no real mention of an XRP addition to CB, would the average Joe chance it again with yet another coinbase rumor? (which isn't even a rumour, it's just a tv appearance from two important people in the crypto market).
I'm hoping this is, as you say, insiders knowing something.