eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, CryptoOwl said:

This is the reason why I am working on building educational platform about Ripple, xRapid, xCurrent, xVia and everything related... It seems people are just blindly investing / not investing on cryptos... ? 

Screenshot_20180305-130210__01.jpg

Out of likes, but this is really cool!

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

No selling and buying back business for me.

HODL for 12 months and we get to sell tax free. So that's what I go with.
The very efficient German government has incentivized us to HODL.

Gesetz hat sich doch seit letzter Woche geändert? Muss es aber noch nachlesen, anscheinend komplett Steuerfrei

Can’t see this as pump and dump, surely it would be going higher and not stopping for breath? Has to be  rumours related in my eyes so hopefully some good news tomorrow will push us higher now the media is watching. But they do say  ‘buy on rumours, sell on news’.....aghhhhh.

1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

I somehow get the feeling that tommorow could be the day that changes everything for xrp. Imagine the conformation of CB, followed by the announcement of a bunch of Xrapid live scenario’s, topped with a little bit of Amazon and Google Pay:P

That might be too much, Tom.  Let the market digest news in a more measured way.

10 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Start the summer at $15-20, stay there for months (Expect 37 threads about the price not moving and whether it makes sense to sell) and then moonshot in december.

That would make my fudging world.

I can get on board with that :)

That Arabian Business article hinted that Gemini might be adding coins.  Even though the Winklevoss twins

are incredibly annoying on their best day, this could be a very good thing.

1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

I somehow get the feeling that tommorow could be the day that changes everything for xrp. Imagine the conformation of CB, followed by the announcement of a bunch of Xrapid live scenario’s, topped with a little bit of Amazon and Google Pay:P

That is a pretty little picture you've painted there.

I'm going to try not to get too excited though. It could just be a quick 5 min appearance with very little to offer. We have to keep that option in mind. I can be a little optimistic and it can hurt when you fall off from cloud 9 haha

3 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Gesetz hat sich doch seit letzter Woche geändert? Muss es aber noch nachlesen, anscheinend komplett Steuerfrei

Nee,  das war nur für Einkäufe mit Kryptocurrencies... 

5 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

I hope Brad likes red lipstick because I will put some on and kiss him in the face if that happens.

Gender-Bender.gif.53f79b43ebe171c89bf49429fa3b6518.gif

9 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-eyes-instant-crypto-payments-tech/

Dont forget paypal