eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

13 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

1.22 and I am good, but I will take 1.15 for now!

1.58 and I am good (I have a little longer to wait), I suspect we will see these prices very soon if an announcement is made tomorrow... Here's to hoping.

2 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Ok I am going to pose a question.

Even though I don't think it will happen, if I am wrong (fu$k me sideways I hope I am) and XRP is added tomorrow, what do you think the price could be by the end of the month? Adding in xrapid announcements and WU/MG stuff as well..

Come on humour me, shoot from the hip with the estimates 

$3-$4 is very possible, especially if mainstream media joins the frenzy.

It should consolidate to $2 or a bit under after that.

Where we go from there depends on what else happens this month. Would the Japanese and Korean banks switch xRapid on immediately? Would G20 be overwhelmingly favorable? Would Western Union and/ Or Moneygram go live? If the answer to all those are yes, double digit numbers are not out of question.

Just now, DaftPunk said:

1.58 and I am good (I have a little longer to wait), I suspect we will see these prices very soon if an announcement is made tomorrow... Here's to hoping.

I hope so too!

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

Where we go from there depends on what else happens this month. Would the Japanese and Korean banks switch xRapid on immediately? Would G20 be overwhelmingly favorable? Would Western Union and/ Or Moneygram go live? If the answer to all those are yes, double digit numbers are not out of question.

I just let out a low audible woohoo! :)

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

Of course, what would be very nice is if there was a new level established.  Keep building on that all year and you have a big winner here.

11 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

@1.25 i would definitely consider buying a new pair of boxers

@ $125 i would need to change boxers and trousers as no doubt a full follow-through would occur.

Just now, Spunkmeyer said:

I just let out a low audible woohoo! :)

I will let out a lot more than that if it actually happens :D

5 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Ok I am going to pose a question.

Even though I don't think it will happen, if I am wrong (fu$k me sideways I hope I am) and XRP is added tomorrow, what do you think the price could be by the end of the month? Adding in xrapid announcements and WU/MG stuff as well..

Come on humour me, shoot from the hip with the estimates 

Looks like bitcoin cash doubled when it hit coinbase, then came down almost to it's original level within hours, then established a base a little higher than it's original price.

So purely on that basis, we'll probably go to around 2.5, then come back down to 1.25ish, then establish a base around 1.5-1.7.

That's obviously totally ignoring TA/ BTC price/ established support and resistance levels/ any further Ripple announcements involving XRP in the next few days.

If it happens the major choice some of us will have is do we sell off our pricier positions with the aim or either just cashing out or buying back in a lower prices when the dump happens?

I think as things are so unpredictable, I'm gonna do very little. If it happens.

Just now, John_Buh said:

Of course, what would be very nice is if there was a new level established.  Keep building on that all year and you have a big winner here.

Start the summer at $15-20, stay there for months (Expect 37 threads about the price not moving and whether it makes sense to sell) and then moonshot in december.

That would make my fudging world.

Just now, Ripplify said:

this prediction implies that you should sell at $3.8 to $4 and buy back at $2 making your stash twice

but who dares? not me! definitely not me!!!!

Indeed - keep those zerpers warm and dry.  Timing the market is not for me.  I've learned the hard way.

Just now, buckor said:
4 hours ago, John_Buh said:
Looking good this morning - Europe has finally thawed out - this is Coinbase anticipation action?

Welcome back parrot! And a green one too!

March has a better feel to it.  Put the bear back in the cave (he's allergic to silver)

53 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Exactly, we have great amount of research done within the community. But it gets buried into the forums, Twitter, several blogs etc. Therefore I would like to bring everything under one roof :)

Once XRP is worth more I would gladly Support you financially, you Project Looks awesome

By the way, it seems that when XRP rises, so does XLM

Edited by Zerp_Legend

1 minute ago, Ripplify said:

this prediction implies that you should sell at $3.8 to $4 and buy back at $2 making your stash twice

but who dares? not me! definitely not me!!!!

No selling and buying back business for me.

HODL for 12 months and we get to sell tax free. So that's what I go with.
The very efficient German government has incentivized us to HODL.