eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

12 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

This is the reason why I am working on building educational platform about Ripple, xRapid, xCurrent, xVia and everything related... It seems people are just blindly investing / not investing on cryptos... ? 

This looks great....  Brilliant idea.   A resource we can point any fudsters to....  But of course we all know that banks won't use the banksters coin.   :) 

Edited by Tinyaccount
Damned auto-incorrect

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

This looks great....  Brilliant idea.   A resource we can point any fudsters to....  But of course we all know that banks won't use the banisters coin.   :) 

Exactly, we have great amount of research done within the community. But it gets buried into the forums, Twitter, several blogs etc. Therefore I would like to bring everything under one roof :)

Does anyone know, based on previous interviews with CNBC if there is a livestream available for Europe? Would love to watch it and if the news goes trough the roof quickly buy some more.. Greed is nasty no? :D

Sorry folks have not been watching the thread closely the last few days being in a wonderful private Ryad in Marrakech :)

What is the CNBC interview about, when is it , and how did we hear about it ?

Sorry if this is repeated over and over again but thanks for answering :)

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

Sorry folks have not been watching the thread closely the last few days being in a wonderful private Ryad in Marrakech :)

Tomorrow, UK time 10 or possibly 11pm. The Coinbase COO will be there with Brad and 2 other guests. This actually got announced towards the end of last week, fueling talk of Coinbase adding XRP. However the price increase didn't happen til the last 18 hours or so, therefore the Coinbase rumour may be nothing whatsoever to do with this latest price rise.

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

Brad and the COO of Coinbase are both going to be interviewed on CNBC(??) so there is renewed 'XRP on Coinbase' speculation.

Also we have a tweet from ZipRemit(??) saying they are going to go into production use of XRP. 

It could just be coincidence they are both on at same time...   or not.

Ok, I just figured it out.

The bump is due to 'The Shape of Water' winning 'Best Picture' (or maybe Best Bad Picture)

What is XRP fundamentally about?  Liquidity!

...it's all here, folks and I'm not even charging for this pearl.

4 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Ok, I just figured it out.

The bump is due to 'The Shape of Water' winning 'Best Picture' (or maybe Best Bad Picture)

What is XRP fundamentally about?  Liquidity!

...it's all here, folks and I'm not even charging for this pearl.

True. Ripple, Current, Rapid, Pool. Liquid water all around. 

So it shouldn't come as a surprise that last month was tough, being that everything froze. 

Consolidating at 1.04 now... Time for America to wake up and spend some freedom Dollars and get us to 1.15!

2 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Please pay my Moon Landing Fees before coming, Thanks:diablo:

Funny side story.... In the Summer of 2017 we spent part of it hiking / camping in the mountains of Shenandoah National Park in Virginia (USA).  During the day we would see deer and bears.  At night we would see the clearest field of stars ever.  So for Christmas I bought two meteorites that were chemically analyzed with one from from Mars  and one from the moon.  My oldest got to be pretty good at stargazing and could always identify and find constellations and Mars so he got that one.  My youngest wasn't that great at finding stuff and so he got the one from the moon.  

I'll have to look into the lunar deed thing for them.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

Consolidating at 1.04 now... Time for America to wake up and spend some freedom Dollars and get us to 1.15!

Might be a bit early for the US - the markets don't open for a while yet.  West coast 3 hrs after that.

2 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

At night we would see the clearest field of stars ever. 

Amazing sight, isn't it?  In 2004 I took a freighter trip across the Pacific to Asia and back.  There is no real way to describe the night sky in the middle of the Pacific.  We were at least 1500 miles from anything.  Unreal.