eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

46 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Zerpening iii should start only after we cross the previous ATH IMO.

nah , banker coin could not see Dec ATH again , it wouldnt pass $1 , oops it has already passed $1 , i mean $2 :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

nah , banker coin could not see Dec ATH again , it wouldnt pass $1 , oops it has already passed $1 , i mean $2 :lol:

OUt of likes, but :D:D:D 

Looks like Europe is running out of steam. I hope America wakes up and sends us cleanly past 1.15.

2 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

OUt of likes, but :D:D:D 

Yeah what's with that?   It's really annoying when you see someone's brilliant (or better yet, brilliant and funny) post and you have run out of likes....  Shouldn't we have 100 Billion of them?     :) 

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah what's with that?   It's really annoying when you see someone's brilliant (or better yet, brilliant and funny) post and you have run out of likes....  Shouldn't we have 100 Billion of them?     :) 

We do, but more than half of them are in escrow.

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Well you don't want to become some kind of reddit where you can upvote endlessly. Pick your likes wisely.