eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

Did Korea push the price up that much? The price seemed to be hovering around $1 all night. The pumps seem to have been occurring during US time and now Europe waking up time.

Yes, the timing seems a bit off for Korea, it is kimchee time there.  However, not impossible.

9 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Did Korea push the price up that much? The price seemed to be hovering around $1 all night. The pumps seem to have been occurring during US time and now Europe waking up time.

Asian bots don’t sleep, at 3am South Korean time they were trading 10 million in the 30min on bithumb and at 4pm they were trading at 55 million in the 30 min. Over the CNY they were lucky to hit 3 million. They are definitely back at work today. It is 5pm now and they are still trading 39 million.

Edited by BriteBlue

Zerpening iii should start only after we cross the previous ATH IMO.

i spotted this on facebook. Classically shortsighted way of looking at things. No consideration for its real world use and problem solving attributes. No mention of the team. Just, "there is way too much in circulation". If only more people did their research.

I will enjoy looking back at this post one day.

Screenshot_20180305-082622.thumb.jpg.921b1fa879b4d4538c59e0500f3822e2.jpg

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

i spotted this on facebook. Classically shortsighted way of looking at things. No consideration for its real world use and problem solving attributes. No mention of the team. Just, "there is way too much in circulation". If only more people did their research.

I will enjoy looking back at this post one day.

Screenshot_20180305-082622.thumb.jpg.921b1fa879b4d4538c59e0500f3822e2.jpg

Hahahah. "Quality over quantity". That's a good one.