eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

15 minutes ago, ecent said:
19 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Well, there will be an appearance tomorrow on CNBC w/ Brad and Brian Armstrong.  I believe this sudden action is in anticipation of that.

Agreed. I'm concerned what will happen if the rumours don't materialise.

That said I don't think Brad is stupid. He is probably aware of the speculative price action that would take place once it became known he and Coinbase would appear together on CNBC. I'd be surprised if he would willing take part without the rumours being true and / or having an equally impressive announcement to feed the market in place of it. 

Well, what I am afraid of is that Brad and Ripple do not act on the whits of the investors (and I do not blame them). I do not believe they base their decision of appearances on the possible speculative consequences as they are simply working on mid- and long term sustainable succes. 

That said, this rise can indeed very well end up coming down again fast if no concluded weight comes out of the appearance (taking the appearance as the reason for this rise, which can also turn out to be not entirely the fact).

On the other hand, the higher we rise now, the more support lines we create as a buffer that will slow down some done-ward pressure afterwards (if no massive dump fallows which I do not see happening if no entire market meltdown occurs like start of year).

Lets get the popcorn out and ride this thing! Enjoy the show guys :popcorn1:      

1 hour ago, CryptoOwl said:

Korea has woken up for real, this feels good ? Edit: But at the same time also very scary how important one country can be for XRP trading ?

Its so clear to me now. I dont know why i didnt see it before...

Korea is THE whale!

Just now, Spunkmeyer said:

Your on fire man!!:)))

hahahahaha, had a good night sleep, dreaming about 1 euro/xrp. Woke up and was a bit dissapointed it wasn't already.  Should happen today! 

2 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Its so clear to me now. I dont know why i didnt see it before...

Korea is THE whale!

Depending on one Country can be very positive and negative.... I hope that other countries will also buy more xrp

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

I wonder if the chicken was right and it is post-CNY effect?

Could very well be, this is the first Monday post festivities iirc.

1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

I'll take a tan day in the courtyard of our apartment complex nude if that happens

I was planning on taking a vacation on that day.
I will make sure to avoid South Africa as a destination!

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

I was planning on taking a vacation on that day.
I will make sure to avoid South Africa as a destination!

LOL, well I'd be doing you a favour, not much more than wildlife as an attraction here, the rest is down hill from there LOL