Jump to content
eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rav said:

24H XRP Volume almost $500M

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/

Also an interesting peak in XRP/INR volume (10% of total, which is a lot higher than usual)

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/analysis/INR

Also Bithumb waking up. +6% on overall volume. It was standing around 24% earlier today when I checked, now at 30%. Korea waking up, finally? ?

Edited by CryptoOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
33 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm just gonna start my own forum. With blackjack and... 

b3f.jpg

That’s my line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I see that the Mystical Excrement Cannon and his likes have once again started the nonsense about 3D9E6CD4-593D-4C3F-9796-797A00037033.thumb.jpeg.5e8fd9faa68f895a59628b82157c6b12.jpeg

...and whatnot. Oh, the amazing talent of saying “I told you do” after something happens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...