Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Woah!

I don't check the charts anymore, but had nothing to do as I waited for this painfully slow lift to arrive at my floor.

I was expecting the super flat price it's been at for over a week. Nope! 7% increase; let's keep this rally going !  :)

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

On 01/03/2018 at 11:33 AM, SAMER said:

between Saturday 2-3 and Tuesday 5-3 XRP will fly and start to moon more likely, but if xrp didn't manage to brake throw it will start to  go down to .76 c 

Untitled.jpg

a reminder for those who make fun of this ;)

43 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

China will go big on Crypto ? This is not about Ripple but still relevant, doesnt matter which business, China is important

I know we're all enjoying what's going on now, but I keep hearing about how wonderful Wanchain will be when it actually hits exchanges. Billed as the Chinese Ripple, but better in some ways.