Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

It’s a bit sad when week upon week of good news about the actual product does nothing to the price, but a rumor about a new exchange listing does.

90% of people invested in crypto have zero idea about what they are investing into.

Completely agreeing with you

Just now, ripple_101 said:

I hadn't but just had a look and it's Eur only too.

image.thumb.png.e04fab39cf199ec17ad0311ea6d3896e.png

Wait, I had a thread a while ago where some people listed UK options. Let me find it.

I really think CB is going to have to do something soon in order to not become totally obsolete. The world moves fast, and crypto moves even faster. Between Robinhood, Bittrex, Bitstamp, and any other big player that wants to offer a USD-XRP pair coinbase can quickly become a thing of the past. They’re under major pressure. That’s why I think it has to be soon.

2 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

It’s a bit sad when week upon week of good news about the actual product does nothing to the price, but a rumor about a new exchange listing does.

90% of people invested in crypto have zero idea about what they are investing into.

I think a lot of hodlers who say they are in it for the tech and the use case don't care either way when Coinbase adding XRP brings a new ATH. We're all in it for the money.

3 minutes ago, ripple_101 said:

I hadn't but just had a look and it's Eur only too.

image.thumb.png.e04fab39cf199ec17ad0311ea6d3896e.png

here. Some people have listed UK options.

6 minutes ago, ripple_101 said:

Euro only.  I have checked them all :( Had to buy with EUR/USD which has conversion fee from GBP.

Here is a good tip for you. Make account at Revolut. Use them to exchange your money to euro and send euros to exchange ;)

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

Wait, I had a thread a while ago where some people listed UK options. Let me find it.

Thanks HodlOnASec.  I must have tried 20-30 Exchanges.   I started buying XRP using Bitcoin first.  I now use CEX.io to buy XRP with Fiat but still have to deposit USD first.

Just now, CryptoOwl said:

Here is a good tip for you. Make account at Revolut. Use them to exchange your money to euro and send euros to exchange ;)

I actually registered with Revolut too  as they have XRP  in the pipeline :) Is there not a conversion fee from GBP to USD?

1 minute ago, knuckledragger said:

I think a lot of hodlers who say they are in it for the tech and the use case don't care either way when Coinbase adding XRP brings a new ATH. We're all in it for the money.

7118F009-B84E-449F-978A-5F322E11A3D0.thumb.png.50db06fb82c226f6abc81252e7d6b0f0.png

17 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Ok, I just taped them up on the frigo - I'm counting on you.

Do it :) . Cant promise a new ATH but based on what Ripple said we should be getting more news about Xrapid

@ripple_101  Use Etoro. They dont have a wallet yet but the xrp belong to you. And what about Revolut?

Edited by Zerp_Legend

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

here. Some people have listed UK options.

Thank you.  I will check them out.