eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

So, just picked up some donuts for the kids this beautiful Saturday morning and it was starring me right in the face. Good news people, good news.

20180303_094306.jpg

I haven't bought donuts since Jesus was a corporal.  Are they REALLY almost 6 bucks a half dozen?

20 minutes ago, Nobre said:

Status of burned tokens is visible on Ripple's website, kinda. Based on the total XRP - 100B it seems we have burned 7,497,650.38 XRP since the beginning of the ledger. 2.8 mio XRP would definitely indicate increased XRP usage. 

Does anyone know how to get historical total supply out from: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/

Interesting tweet indeed :)

4 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Status of burned tokens is visible on Ripple's website, kinda. Based on the total XRP - 100B it seems we have burned 7,497,650.38 XRP since the beginning of the ledger. 2.8 mio XRP would definitely indicate increased XRP usage. 

Does anyone know how to get historical total supply out from: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/

Interesting tweet indeed :)

Is there a way to calculate the amount of XRP that's been transacted in that time frame based off of that amount burned..?

1 minute ago, Trendkill said:

Is there a way to calculate the amount of XRP that's been transacted in that time frame based off of that amount burned..?

I believe number of transactions would be more interesting figure, not the amount of transacted. XRP gets burned per transaction, whatever the amount was. 

7 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

I believe number of transactions would be more interesting figure, not the amount of transacted. XRP gets burned per transaction, whatever the amount was. 

Right , right.

36 minutes ago, Richretard said:

If that's accurate, that is hugely interesting.

It would imply xRapid usage

And it would imply a token burn of 150 million a year. That's much more than I expected.

And at that rate....all XRPs would be burned up in 666 years. Hmmm.....