eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

I don't think this interview together is to announce XRP. If I am not mistaken  they are invited by CNBC. Prominent  members of their fields etc..  

N.b not sure who the interviewer is

Edited by Spunkmeyer

9 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

I don't think this interview together is to announce XRP. If I am not mistaken  they are invited by CNBC. Prominent  members of their fields etc..  

N.b not sure who the interviewer is

Regardless of any rumors, the interviewer is bound to ask Coinbase why they haven’t included XRP - will be interesting to watch with Brad there

2 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

I always drop a little nugget or two after my morning coffee ?

Especially combined with the gold old morning cigarette, and if you go to work and add some carchair heating, it drops nuggets like a bombshell ?

9 hours ago, buckor said:

This is so awesome! You are truly a blessed man. My oldest son, who is also 17, was in a near-fatal car accident January 2017, a month after he turned 16. He had a couple of brain bleeds and some serious brain and brain-stem damage. We were told to expect him to be in a coma for 3 months to a year, and then a long-term schedule of rehab and therapy. He woke up from the coma after three weeks, unable to talk, eat, or control his body. He was a little baby all over again. The left side of his body was paralyzed, too. We spent 3 weeks just trying to teach him how to sit up again. We were told that he might get back to 80% of what he was before the accident, after 3-5 years.

Well, fast forward to today, and he is already 80-85% and doing so much. He is back in school (he wanted to go to summer school to get caught up...and he did). Yes, he still has some physical limitations and some memory problems, but we are blessed. 

We were prepared for much worse than where we are...but no matter what he could or could not do, we will always love him.

Thank you for sharing!

Thankx for commenting Buckor. Great to hear your son is doing pretty well after that horrible accident. How much we try to live a normal live, which is not easy at all in your case or in ours, the most important is health and the luck of having a nive family. Some people take those for granted. My investment in XRP is partial made to make some big bucks, making our lives much easier en having the possibility to do make a difference for other people who struggle in life. I sure hope this coin is gonna be BIG one day, allowing me to do the things i wanna do.

At the end itś all about your beloved ones. ¨The thing called "Luck" is not for sale, even if you had all the money in the world, but some cash to do things different would be a blessing.

Keep up the good work with your son and family, we know what you´ve been through

Edited by DutchTom
typo