eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 hours ago, Gangus said:

Has anyone heard any updates on Uphold and XRP at all after Greg Kidd making 57.7 million investment announcement? I'm really looking forward to it being available on there. I think it will be a great platform to buy and cash out when the time comes. I'm getting tired of waiting for CB to get their Sh#^ together. I'm kicking around the idea of removing some or all of my XRP from cold storage and putting it on there when it happens. I would love to know that my XRP are insured in case of a hack. I can't help but get more and more paranoid of my XRP getting stolen as it gets more popular and more valuable when this thing runs again. I know that NANO S is very secure, but nothing is 100% full proof. I think I would have a stroke if I went to cash out and found out it was gone. I love my NANO S but hell I'm even afraid to update the firmware with the risk of losing my beloved XRP. I would love to have some protection of my investment like my bank does if someone hacks into my debit card. Once someone takes it it's gone forever. It's not like our names or info are attached to every XRP we own. Anybody else as paranoid as I am about this?

You should be afraid to update the firmware.  Best not do this unless the manufacturer specifically advises it.

1 minute ago, stickmonster said:

You should be afraid to update the firmware.  Best not do this unless the manufacturer specifically advises it.

Every time I log into my nano software it wants me to upgrade the firmware even though I've already done it a couple times.  Acting strange.

10 minutes ago, stickmonster said:

It would be good if we could upload to somewhere, reset the nano, then get the stash back on without incurring fees.  Is this possible?

Yes. You can send your zerps to my wallet and I'll send most of them back later. Other than that I don't see a better or safer way. 

4 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

Yes. You can send your zerps to my wallet and I'll send most of them back later. Other than that I don't see a better or safer way. 

To be extra safe, you should split them up and send half to me. You know the old saying about putting all of your RegalChicken eggs in one basket.

Edited by Raindog8383

8 hours ago, Bladerino said:

For all those who might think that the prize does not rise again or those who feel uncomftable with the prize behaviour now - just sell. It's so important to not listen to all this guys who say all the time "Just hodl" and so on. All these guys have bought for a prize lower then 0.40, they don't lose nothing, so that's why they tell you that all the time.

I made this fault for myself and listened to them. I buyed my xrp for around 1.35 Euro, just a few days before the bull run. I made like 6k unreliazed profit and thought of exit because I had a really bad gut feeling. Now I lost all this profits and made over 2,5k losses. 

Just make your own decissions, it's probably the best way.

trying to come up with a word for these guys.

here it goes.  FODL.

FOMO'D

DOUBTED.

AND LOST.

safely-endangered-web-toon-magic-8-ball-am-i-stupid-27695076.png

1 hour ago, dabaker56 said:

60K is my paper loss from the ATH not my initial investment.  I also work for a living.  If you can't afford to lose it why are you investing it?

All investments are a risk. But you have to at least give them some time to mature.  You Bought at 1.35 Euro some time in December.  This is now MARCH.

So you basically gave it 3 months then gave up because the price went down. I don't know what you call that but it's not investing.

anybody else have a word for it?  i'm at loss, and so is this guy.:(

It's called trading at a loss.  Used to see it every day on the floor.  Also did my fair share and learned my lessons... Well most of them, I hope.  In this business, you're never done going to school.  ;)