Jump to content
eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Recommended Posts

With all the talk about young kids made me think of our own two.

Enjoy them at every stage as they grow up so quickly.

We now have grand kids.

Arguably grand kids are better because they're like kids...... but you can hand them back!!

Bought some zerps for all of them before xmas at a good price.

Needless to say they are really long term hodlers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dabaker56 said:

REALLY?  ALL I CAN SAY IS

Those people hoping to get rich quick without doing their HOMEWORK

Actually researching something before they put their money into it. I don't really feel sorry for you.

I bought in JULY and have been down half my investment at times.  I was never really worried.

I knew what I had put my money into and I believed in the tech and the team behind it. you lost 6k unrealized?  Cry me a river.

I've lost 60k on paper. and that's nothing on some of the balls of steel HODLERS we got here.

talk to @alpha6164 and hear how much he's lost.  You only lost because you sold.  And I'll tell you a little secret.

If you think you've lost now, wait until December 2018 then look at the XRP price again.  You really won't be happy then.

 

dawsons-creek-tears-how-to-cry-acting-advice-interview-backstage.jpg.644x593_q100.jpg

So what do you want to tell me with your 60k? I only own a "small" online business and don't have the money to spend it all on a risko investment. I bet here are a lot of people who only own a few hundred zerps and this was possibly their whole year savings. It doesnt matter how much you spend.

As Marc Cuban always says : "I'm following the Green and not the Dream" and at this moment I don't think we will have a huge price movement until november or december again. Can you remember last year? The whole year was flat, nobody was interested in xrp.

 

Ripple is a very good company and they made very good partnerships this year - but we dont own shares of the company we own xrp. You can't valuaed that as the same and this is the relection of the currwnt market.

Edited by Bladerino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Moon spike @ 00:00 UTC. (hoping every day)

Definitly. We already made zero point 25 percent last hour. call your Lambo dealer and tell him to have his orderbook lying open on the table by monday-morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bladerino said:

So what do you want to tell me with your 60k? I only own a "small" online business and don't have the money to spend it all on a risko investment. I bet here are a lot of people who only own a few hundred zerps and this was possibly their whole year savings. It doesnt matter how much you spend.

As Marc Cuban always says : "I'm following the Green and not the Dream" and at this moment I don't think we will have a huge price movement until november or december again. Can you remember last year? The whole year was flat, nobody was interested in xrp.

 

Ripple is a very good company and they made very good partnerships this year - but we dont own shares of the company we own xrp. You can't valuaed that as the same and this is the relection of the currwnt market.

But Token are the future shares/equity for the millennial generations.. I do expect almost 40% of Tech company will launch their own token in next 2 years.. 

We should be happy to be invested in a rare gem in a very initial stage of this evolution..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bladerino said:

So what do you want to tell me with your 60k? I only own a "small" online business and don't have the money to spend it all on a risko investment. I bet here are a lot of people who only one a few hundred zerps and this was possibly their whole year savings. It doesnt matter how much you spend.

60K is my paper loss from the ATH not my initial investment.  I also work for a living.  If you can't afford to lose it why are you investing it?

All investments are a risk. But you have to at least give them some time to mature.  You Bought at 1.35 Euro some time in December.  This is now MARCH.

So you basically gave it 3 months then gave up because the price went down. I don't know what you call that but it's not investing.

anybody else have a word for it?  i'm at loss, and so is this guy.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

That's the trillion dollar question.....    We all are confident that bigger volume will give more demand and a higher price but no one actually knows exactly how that will pan out.  I would love to see Ripples research on the topic.

No doubt they have performed their analysis. I would be confident in that analysis

Edited by Heisenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dabaker56 said:

60K is my paper loss from the ATH not my initial investment.  I also work for a living.  If you can't afford to lose it why are you investing it?

All investments are a risk. But you have to at least give them some time to mature.  You Bought at 1.35 Euro some time in December.  This is now MARCH.

So you basically gave it 3 months then gave up because the price went down. I don't know what you call that but it's not investing.

anybody else have a word for it?  i'm at loss, and so is this guy.:(

Just leave him cry.

I see 2 reasons here:

1.-He can't handle the pressure. He really thought that will be Billionaire in 2 months.

2.- He is just full of FUD.

 

Be Paitient People!!... B&HODL!!!...   :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 65fastback said:

Truth. Last night was walk in, pick up trash 2.5 year old threw everywhere, go get changed out of work clothes, come back downstairs and 2.5 year old had smoked the joint up, change poopy diaper, down some cereal, build blocks with 2.5 year old, hold 6 week old while wife makes some chicken...its a blur till bedtime.

Holding is easy when compared to parenting.  You have one job, don't sell your stash.  It's not hard.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Definitly. We already made zero point 25 percent last hour. call your Lambo dealer and tell him to have his orderbook lying open on the table by monday-morning!

 

9d875506add7fa10dd453c27955c8b05fbe1f79d82466c623db4a9e56a5298b3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
30 minutes ago, Bladerino said:

Can you remember last year? The whole year was flat, nobody was interested in xrp.

Yes,  wrong, wrong.   :) 

The above quote is not actually correct.....  The year had two massive spikes and a number of minor ones.

Assuming this year is going to be like last year means you haven't realised that Ripple adoption is on a standard lag curve......   last year we were not as near to the inflexion point as we are now....   I really really think this year will NOT be boring.   :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

I remember those days. everyone in the house greets you at the door including wife, kid, AND dog. when all you want is to sit down with a beer and quiet! lol.  enjoy it though, it passes way too fast. 

Exactly....at this point I'm pretty sure the dog is the only one that gives a **** that I've come home lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...