eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Are you trying to sell your stack? If yes, I have no idea how to use Toast wallet ???

No I'm a HODLer but I need to know how so when I am ready to sell some I can

5 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Need some help please. I had been storing my stack of XRP on Bitstamp but decided it was time to store in a wallet. So I sent it to Ripple toast wallet on bithomp. Now when I go to the Ripple explore tool and enter my address I can see my xrp's in there. So where I need help is how do I now get them out of there if I wanted to sell later?

Just click the $ at the bottom of the wallet.   Them put in the address you are sending to, the amount and a destination tag if required.

28 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

What was the rule again of Ripple announcements? Every two weeks or something? I forgot who found out about this...

Yeah, it was every two weeks because Brad talked about a marathon. A marathon is about 26 miles. 52 weeks in a year, so 2 weeks per announcement. Not my reasoning but this was the reasoning behind it :)

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

No I'm a HODLer but I need to know how so when I am ready to sell some I can

I'm not using Toast but you should be able to initiate transfer from Toast Wallet app whenever you want. 

Good to see you guys happy for once

By the way, Coinsquare (Canadian Exchange) should have added XRP yesterday but didnt.... Would be a good Thing for Canadian users, since Cambridge FX is also from Canada

Edited by Zerp_Legend