eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, DaftPunk said:

Going back down on Kraken... That lasted long!!

Dude there is always sell offs, when something goes up, people sell, than it usually go down 30-70% of the spike, then repeats ;)

2 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

According to their Website Cambridge Global Payments is pretty successful. They have many Awards and are praised for being innovative. Imo a good sign when such a Company works with Ripple, they are constantly trying to improve themselves, same with Ripple ;)

very true , that's a scientific endorsement to ripple technology by a well known university , ripple is getting confirmations from any type of client means

its solution is global along with their internet of value target

Need some help please. I had been storing my stack of XRP on Bitstamp but decided it was time to store in a wallet. So I sent it to Ripple toast wallet on bithomp. Now when I go to the Ripple explore tool and enter my address I can see my xrp's in there. So where I need help is how do I now get them out of there if I wanted to sell later?

1 minute ago, Benchmark said:

We need to get up to $1,5 today. :popcorn1:

1.65 $ would be real nice. My account would be grey (transitioning from red to green). HOwever, I do think our next stop is more like 0.95cents as there is resistance there. I would be surprised we go above 0.95cents. if so... next stop is 1.05 I think, or 1.10 I dont remmber our last support levels

Let's at least get all these ridiculous TA levels behind us so we can just go up..:clapping:

2 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

very true , that's a scientific endorsement to ripple technology by a well known university , ripple is getting confirmations from any type of client means

its solution is global along with their internet of value target

Cambridge FX is related to the university in the same area? 

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

Need some help please. I had been storing my stack of XRP on Bitstamp but decided it was time to store in a wallet. So I sent it to Ripple toast wallet on bithomp. Now when I go to the Ripple explore tool and enter my address I can see my xrp's in there. So where I need help is how do I now get them out of there if I wanted to sell later?

Are you trying to sell your stack? If yes, I have no idea how to use Toast wallet ???

2 minutes ago, TJHODLER said:

thoughts being - that we stop saying go to the moon. This isn't a get rich quick scheme...

Well thats a lovely first reply from someone on the forum... I have supplied you guys with some information i thought was relevant. The moon comment was tongue in cheek, I have been in long... so its already not quick to riches for me. But i´m a happy hodler!