eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

8 minutes ago, rainbowhunter said:

@Tako someone has too much time on their hands!!

And if our dominatrix performs as expected, I assume I will have even more! Hahahaaaa (evil laugh)

8 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Thanks, didn't wake up to a price over $1, but I figure there will be enough of a smoke screen from my candles that we can finally break free from BTC ;)

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Only 6 lines drawn on this chart 13 more to go!!

That's why you and I don't make the big bucks day trading Chewie....  The secrets of the universe are in those six lines.  How to make money and influence people....   It's all been drawn by a monk labouring over charts in a cave in Malta (actually under the new world orders vaults.....)  Pure gold to those who can see it.     :) 

(Us poor HODLers don't need the lines....   we just hold the line.   :) )

NB: no TA experts were harmed in the making of this post.  At least not intentionally....   :)        Just kidding guys...  I like seeing TA analysis...   it's probably better than my own investment guesses.

36 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

You see that’s your problem Bender. Once you draw the 19th line you will know.

You are just lazy

Don't mock my TA, furry one. I am great at TA (Terribly Alcoholic).

1 hour ago, xrp_Tokas said:

You might be right, but don't you think ripple itself is the biggest whale out there? And they would, like any other whale, like to pump/control the xrp in best possible way so that they gain maximum by it?  I am not saying they will forever keep the prices low, but I am sure they have a specific timeframe when they would like to see xrp moon.  I Just hope its soon.

What you're saying is a rinse and repeat from last summer when the price trended around the $0.20 range for several months. There were so many accusations by certain members that Ripple were manipulating the price it got beyond bearable. One question to ask yourself. If Ripple were controlling the price then how do you explain the meteoric rise during December? Ripple, with the amount of XRP they hold could surely have prevented this and instead decided themselves the rate of growth. What you're implying just doesn't hold any weight.

Just now, BluKoo said:

I thought your TA was your titanium ***?!

It's very shiny.
I regularly ask people to kiss it.

2 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

It's very shiny.
I regularly ask people to kiss it.

And never get any takers....   :) 

With regards to Japan, as I understand they will introduce J coin, S coin and MUFG coin for domestic use (all of them equal to 1 JPY). Will this be done using/within Ripple's system? Any info about this?

2 minutes ago, Tako said:

With regards to Japan, as I understand they will introduce J coin, S coin and MUFG coin for domestic use (all of them equal to 1 JPY). Will this be done using/within Ripple's system? Any info about this?

In theory they could use xCurrent to transfer those coins, however since they are talking about overseas remittance between different countries and native currencies, they will still benefit more from using XRP as a bridging currency on xRapid.

Edited by BluKoo