eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

I feel like theres a fog being held over our eyes with the markets, Somethings gotta give eventually

Think so?  Or perhaps a long grind where the price of XRP is deflated to the point where only the most stalwart HODL'ers remain whereupon the whales

decide it is time for a pump and take their profits.  The greed of the rich knows no bottom in this delightful age.

5 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Think so?  Or perhaps a long grind where the price of XRP is deflated to the point where only the most stalwart HODL'ers remain whereupon the whales

decide it is time for a pump and take their profits.  The greed of the rich knows no bottom in this delightful age.

So what youre actually saying is that most of us HODLERs have been caught out by our wives and mistresses and have now cut off the taps flowing into our XRP fund:P

5 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This is exactly what will happen.

so just HODL right. 

1 hour ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Do you guys think maybe people are all tapped out buying on the dips?

Eventually i guess so. How long do we call this a dip and not just its low price. Personally i am ok with price under $1 for a while longer as it helps me to build up my stack to my final target but there will come a point where we will all want to eventually see that rise in price.

23 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

This is exactly what will happen.

so just HODL right. 

considering the fact that there is absolutely no other investment with such returns in the globe , i see no other reasonable way but to hodl , say at EOY the price is only $1.5 (lowest price imaginable in my POV with almost zero possibility) , its about %100 return , is it not tempting? is it not worth hodling? when you think about other alternatives i believe you become more and more patient with your investments in xrp

Edited by Ripplify

Notice

Announcement of postponement of virtual currency trading service start time

Thank you very much for giving us your expectations for the start of service by many customers. 
In February of this year, we will inform you of the timing of starting the mailing of the documents necessary for the transaction to customers who have completed the priority account opening with the advance reservation, and the time to start accepting the account opening application from ordinary customers Although it was a schedule, I will postpone the time. 
We decided that it will take a certain amount of time to further strengthen security measures, how to manage assets under custody, and customer management system in user conservation of virtual currency exchange operators, which is expected to be further safe. 
Thank you for your understanding as we have kept you waiting, but we are very sorry.

20 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

considering the fact that there is absolutely no other investment with such returns in the globe , i see no other reasonable way but to hodl , say at EOY the price is only $1.5 (lowest price imaginable in my POV with almost zero possibility) , its about %100 return , is it not tempting? is it not worth hodling? when you think about other alternatives i believe you become more and more patient with your investments in xrp

Of course this is true - however the crypto space has gotten used to spectacular gains for little to no reason at all.  I recently got an offer from my bank for a 1-yr. CD paying the magnificent return of 1.5%!  Wow.

between Saturday 2-3 and Tuesday 5-3 XRP will fly and start to moon more likely, but if xrp didn't manage to brake throw it will start to  go down to .76 c 

Untitled.jpg

"Drawing 18 lines on a chart has told me that the price may either go up or down".

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

That's like saying it's easier to Skype someone than send a carrier pigeon to them... 

It is interesting that Silva doesnt see mch difference between Xcurrent and Swift GPI, but implementation is another thing