eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, Yeti said:
3 minutes ago, ReformedEquityTrader said:
I'm also in the Bay Area.  :bye:

I'm a die-hard 49er fan and fly out to the Bay area every year to see a game. Originally from California but I live in Denver.

Jimmy Garoppolo  will finally make this season worth watching.  I think they got a shot at the playoffs.

Jimmy Garoppolo  will finally make this season worth watching.  I think they got a shot at the playoffs.
Agreed man! I'm super excited. The last couple years have been torture. They need to do whatever they can to protect Jimmy G and build around him.

Just now, NorCalguy said:

Eh... lets not get over our skis... We got a better shot of taking our new lambos to the game than the 49ers making the playoffs this year.  2019, sure...  :big_boss:

To

Ripple Team

SF, CA

Dear Brad,

Not that I am planning to cash-out anytime soon, a little positive trend or a move towards my avg cost (1.3$) would be greatly appreciated. 

So, I request you to please stop manipulating the market and let the xrp go to atleast 2$, because frankly, I am bored with sub dollar range and its getting on my nerves.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely

XRP HODLER

4 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Congrats on the 2nd daughter!  I can tell you from many, many, far too many times that March 1st is a great day to have a birthday ;)

Happy birthday to you ?

I am going to buy more in a few days. I think the price will remain stable, maybe a small dip in the weekend, but I strongly believe march has something special for us.

1 hour ago, xrp_Tokas said:

So, I request you to please stop manipulating the market and let the xrp go to atleast 2$, because frankly, I am bored with sub dollar range and its getting on my nerves.

I see from a couple of your posts that you believe Ripple control the price.  They don’t. 

This has been repeatedly (I’m tenpted to say endlessly) raised and then thoroughly debunked many many times.  

Its just not true.  Please stop saying it.  

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

I see from a couple of your posts that you believe Ripple control the price.  They don’t. 

This has been repeatedly (I’m tenpted to say endlessly) raised and then thoroughly debunked many many times.  

Its just not true.  Please stop saying it.  

Indeed - certainly there is manipulation - XRP is being played like a penny stock, but it is not Ripple.  That is just nonsense.

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Indeed - certainly there is manipulation - XRP is being played like a penny stock, but it is not Ripple.  That is just nonsense.

I absolutely agree.