eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Hopefully we wont get down from 0.85s ..
Oh so close. I got one more 4 digit buy to get. I'm starting to get greedy thinking it's continuing down but you never know, I might wake up tomorrow to over a $1 again.

Just now, Yeti said:
11 minutes ago, Johntheripple said:
Hopefully we wont get down from 0.85s ..

Oh so close. I got one more 4 digit buy to get. I'm starting to get greedy thinking it's continuing down but you never know, I might wake up tomorrow to over a $1 again.

I believe u good for tomorrow, if we break the .85s support , we might have free fall , just watch the price closely then :)

23 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

Nice! I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully it's not too complicated to use lol

It’s not. The directions and info on website are easy to follow and there are tons of setup videos on YouTube. 

Just be sure to correctly write down your 24 recovery words. 

4 hours ago, cursesandblessings said:

neurobot says .74 cent in 7 days.......i know where my next paycheck is going??

Screenshot_2018-02-28-19-45-04.png

We seem to be on the same page.  Before I ran across Neurobot, I posited that I'd buy if it hit $0.75.  And so the algorithm speaketh. We shall see.

54 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

Nice! I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully it's not too complicated to use lol

Congrats.  I got mine today too!  I also live in the Bay Area.  It's got its touch points. 

Interestingly, one of the cards inside says "Did you notice?  There is no anti-tampering sticker on this box.  A cryptographic mechanism checks the integrity of your Ledger device's internal software each time it is powered on.  The Secure Element chip prevents any interception or physical replacement attempt.  Ledger devices are engineered to be tamper proof."

I'm comfortable knowing I got it straight from Ledger.  But I'll never believe anything is 100% bullet proof.  I'm just counting on the fact that this is better than keeping it on an exchange wallet.

5 minutes ago, Simoun said:

Congrats.  I got mine today too!  I also live in the Bay Area.  It's got its touch points. 

That makes the 3 of us in the Bay Area.  If XRP hits $10, we should go catch a Warriors, Giants, or Niners game to celebrate.

2 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

That makes the 3 of us in the Bay Area.  If XRP hits $10, we should go catch a Warriors, Giants, or Niners game to celebrate.

If xrp hits $200 are we sitting courtside? lol just kidding! Yeah for sure sounds good!

Good morning all!

Woke up to read the news article about the successful SBI testing :))))

Am a happy camper! Ok ok we will nose dive on the good news for a while ;) but this is just the news we want!

It's happening! The Zerpening!!! (In an Arnie accent): "I want your boots, your yacht and lambo!"

Sorry just a little excited!