eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, Johntheripple said:

Ema 50 and 200 getting close.. chart is not looking good at all.. hopefully they wont cross

Excuse my ignorance, but what happens if they cross? Bigger drop I assume?

17 minutes ago, Simoun said:

Hodor mentions Neurobot, an algorithm-driven TA forecaster, that is new to me.  It covers a ton of pairs in 24-hr., 48-hr. and one week forecasts.  I'm unfamiliar with TA, so it's nice to look these over.  Does anyone else (besides Hodor) believe it worthwhile?

Hodor also mentions  @HaraldoXRP as someone with an "unassailable knack for identifying when XRP is going to jump in price."  A quick look into him seems to show that he was banned from this forum and has now taken to Twitter.  He seems to be following the XRP-BTC chart most recently for a 'land grab' move.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what he means, but I'll follow him.

neurobot says .74 cent in 7 days.......i know where my next paycheck is going??

Screenshot_2018-02-28-19-45-04.png

1 hour ago, BluKoo said:

Haha, brilliant @Nouknitouk

It's so weird that in 26 minutes I'll be in March where some of you have been for a while, but others will still be in February for a while.

Want me to let you all know what happens in the future?

8459be132afb83945af01bd995996455.jpg

5 hours ago, Coin_Hound said:

Normally when I buy zerps the price goes down after I buy. I've had a pile of fiat sitting in my Kraken account for almost a week while I waited for the price to dip some. During this same timeframe XRP has been mostly sideways, mocking me. I just know the instant I buy more XRP, the sideways movement will become a downfall and we will see 50 cents again.

Well hurry up and do it so I can sweep in on the .50 Zerps.

It is pretty scary how low the volume is really was that much of crypto fraudulent?

Trading on crumbs compared to anytime in the last 4 months.

No one is buying

exactly this

We all know that Ripple and Coinbase has built a relationship as we've seen Ripple's Execs giving Kudos to Coinbase's VPs etc for unknown reasons (probably deals that weren't public) so could it have been that Ripple has asked Coinbase to NOT add XRP just yet? Because by adding XRP to Coinbase, XRP price would go up and down (volatile) and that could hurt Ripple's ability to sell their offerings to banks, as reported by Brad (Ripple's CEO).

XRP's price being volatile is not what Brad G wants, as that will scare banks away.

Perhaps Coinbase will add XRP once Ripple had sold several accounts and is now a well established business?

Just now, Gorgalosk said:

I’m unable to watch this at the moment. Can someone give me the cliff’s notes?  Anything Xrapid related or just xcurrent at this point?

No mention of which platform, but if you can't watch the video, maybe you can read the article it is based on. All very positive.

https://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://biz.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/02/28/2018022801995.html&prev=search