Jump to content
eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

I'm on a go slow today, had rough day yesterday. A long time neighbour of ours wife  passed away yesterday. Massive heart attack. Myself and my fiance attended to the funeral plans for him as he wasnt in any state to arrange anything. We were with him till around 21:30. 

Damn. My condolences. Tough day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Massive system shock, the lady was 62, the fittest 62 year old I've ever seen

My frau has a dear friend stricken with pancreatic cancer out of nowhere - like your friend, as fit as can be. She s flying back to California tomorrow to see

her one last time.  Gives you pause to enjoy every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

I'm on a go slow today, had rough day yesterday. A long time neighbour of ours wife  passed away yesterday. Massive heart attack. Myself and my fiance attended to the funeral plans for him as he wasnt in any state to arrange anything. We were with him till around 21:30. 

Not trying to find the "right" words, because there are non. I feel sorry mate. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

My frau has a dear friend stricken with pancreatic cancer out of nowhere - like your friend, as fit as can be. She s flying back to California tomorrow to see

her one last time.  Gives you pause to enjoy every day.

Definately, just an interesting thing about Cancer though, have you ever heard googled "My Dance with Cancer" do you yourself a favour, and check it out. I dont know the condition of your wifes freind but this guy stumbled onto a something that even doctors agree with....But they cannot persue it as a treatment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Definately, just an interesting thing about Cancer though, have you ever heard googled "My Dance with Cancer" do you yourself a favour, and check it out. I dont know the condition of your wifes freind but this guy stumbled onto a something that even doctors agree with....But they cannot persue it as a treatment

No, they stopped all treatments, she is basically in a hospice situation now. Just awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning from cold a$$ Europe. I heard march will start with a warm breeze, hopefully so will XRP

 

Of course it has to drop after I buy some... :P

Today Coinsquare will add XRP. I heard canadians have a global strategic reserve for maple syrup, maybe use that Money to buy some zerps

 

Did something happen to you guys?

Edited by Zerp_Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

Some advice needed, since I'm a bit confused about my xrp's on the ledger nano:

If, for instance, during my drive home suddenly a Tree decided to cross the road sending me to other places (xrp-chat heaven i would like) I want my family to keep acces to my wallet. No sense at this point learning my Wife and Daughter how to use the nano, how to withdraw XRP's , move XRP's, use send and receive adresses, etc. 

The thougth of not being around here anymore, and my family being left with a vast amount of money on my Ledger (as in the near future:D) not knowing what to do freaks me out a bit I must confess. Would the 24 word phrase which is in a Vault be enough to acces the xrp's and sell them if they would so?

In that case, i just have to make sure that I make some instructions what they should do. What would be wise when they wanna cash out, since when we are talking big numbers, and when it's all about the money, no one could be trusted with the 24 word phrase:huh: Any thougths, what would be easy and safe for them to do?

Like to hear some simple advice from you guys, bearing in mind that they would be noobs and have no clue at all what to do.... 

 

Edited by DutchTom
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

Hi Guys,

Some advice needed, since I'm a bit confused about my xrp's on the ledger nano:

If, for instance, during my drive home suddenly a Tree decided to cross the road sending me to other places (xrp-chat heaven i would like) I want my family to keep acces to my wallet. No sense at this point learning my Wife and Daughter how to use the nano, how to withdraw XRP's , move XRP's, use send and receive adresses, etc. 

The thougth i could be  not longer around here anymore, and my family being left with a vast amount of money on my Ledger (as in the near future:D) not knowing what to do freaks me out a bit I must confess. Would the 24 word phrase which is in a Vault be enough to acces the xrp's and sell them if they would so?

In that case, i just have to make sure that I make some instructions what they should do. What would be wise when they wanna cash out, since when we are talking big numbers, and when it's all about the money, no one could be trusted with the 24 word phrase:huh: Any thougths, what would be easy and safe for them to do?

Like to hear some simple advice from you guys, bearing in mind that they would be noobs and have no clue at all what to do.... 

 

The only thing I can imagine, is trying to sell it of via OTC for a 2-3% fee. 

But some basic knowledge still should be passed to them . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...