• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Buy or not to buy? I am a really Patient HODLER but when it Comes to buying I cant wait a friggin second

Thats exacly what happens to me. I had confidence in my gut, I even trust in some TA guys that just didn’t get it right, so every time I buy the price goes down, If I wait the price goes up, haha, so I just gave up and buy whenever I can.

Patience on the Buying side is no longer in me. Only patience in the HODL side. :smoke:

15 minutes ago, deBereboot said:

Didn't want to post this in the Press section for obviously it isn't anything of the sort but for a good laugh...

a repost from reddit from Renasign :

https://www.5to9news.com/researchers-bitmex-platform-ripple-not-carry-advantages.html

Ahem... cough cough (FUD galore)..

Good Old FUD...   Keep throwing some CryptoWorld!!... We are ready!!...  :aggressive:

3 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

We decided that it will take a certain amount of time to further strengthen security measures, how to manage assets under custody, and customer management system in user conservation of virtual currency exchange operators, which is expected to be further safe. 

1 hour ago, bachmama said:

da passt noch ein ganzer Finger dazwischen....also je nach Monitorauflösung :)

Only BTC watching

So i had to Google Translate that as i'm interested in what your predictions are but this is what it spat out.....

there fits a whole finger in between .... so depending on the monitor resolution

It still makes no sense even in English :lol:.

1 hour ago, Dinoizzy said:

Is $10 full on riches and retirement time for you? It would help me a lot but it wouldnt be a never work again scenario by a LONG way.

I've always been curious as to what everyone's 'out' is. Not the value of XRP but their actual sum of money which their holdings equate to. Never asked though as it's a very personal thing.

19 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

oh geez... i'm sorry lol. I never went to the site, I grabbed the pic off google images and didn't evens see where it came from, lol.

Likely story you weirdo ;)