eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

14 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Good morning from cold cold Europe.  So cold this morning that grown men are going up to cops

on the street, begging th9e cops to shoot them.  The cops cannot oblige - their guns are frozen solid.

Good morning from a snowy Scotland. 

Your cops have guns? Ours just have sticks. They are frozen too, but that just means they hurt more.

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

Good morning from a snowy Scotland. 

Your cops have guns? Ours just have sticks. They are frozen too, but that just means they hurt more.

Flip dude, wish our country would swap guns for sticks. At the rate that fire arms are stolen from police and police stations all elements of criminals will have guns in the not to distant future

1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Flip dude, wish our country would swap guns for sticks. At the rate that fire arms are stolen from police and police stations all elements of criminals will have guns in the not to distant future

No worries, in that case you can hire criminals as cops.

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Pretty soon all the teachers in the US will be armed - a policy of such arch stupidity it makes me want to put

my US citizenship on Ebay.

But who would want to buy it?   :) 

2 minutes ago, SAMER said:

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/ripple-xrp-google-pay-partnership-could-sky-rocket-the-price/

Ripple XRP & Google Pay Partnership Could Sky Rocket The Price!

Well, the first paragraph made me question whether to read on:

One of the more noticeable and predictable Ripple trends recently has been a reasonable increase in the value of XRP every time a new partnership is announced. 

Proper snowmageddon here. City council has no idea what to do, this is more snow than we have seen in the last 5 years combined.