eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Januari 2019: history starts repeating again, ending dec 2019 at $ 87,00 

As long as it is $87 at the end of 2019 this scenario is perrrfect.

I'm in until December 2022. I think I'll have some profits at the end of this long wait. 

so while the uptick in volume and a green price isn't really much, still down considerably, it is interesting that last night was Feb 26th in Asia and their first work day back from CNY. if the volume continues to move upwards with price increases this week that could be a sign of the holiday blues being behind us. 

did notice something strange at BINANCE... maybe someone could explain:

Pricecheck in the morning:

BTC: ~9.600 USD

XRP: 0.000094 BTC/XRP-> 0,91 USD

now:

BTC jumped to 10.300 USD and I could notice some volumend BUY orders

XRP: 0,000091 BTC/XRP -> 0,94 USD an I noticed only SELL orders

The pairing BTC/XRP is dropping (0,000094 -> 0,000091) due to SELL orders but USD/XRP ist raising (0,91 -> 0,94). It seems as XRP get some value but in real someone tries to sell to keep price down (he is not fast enough)?

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by xSODAx

8 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

The pairing BTC/XRP is dropping (0,000094 -> 0,000091) due to SELL orders but USD/XRP ist raising (0,91 -> 0,94). It seems as XRP get some value but in real someone tries to sell to keep price down (he is not fast enough)?

I'm not sure I totally follow, but the reason I never bother with the BTC/XRP pairing is because if BTC rises faster than XRP then your BTC/XRP pairing is going to look red even though XRP is rising against fiat. I wouldn't bet against BTC. Even the Ripple guys are long on Bitcoin. 

Just now, RegalChicken said:

I'm not sure I totally follow, but the reason I never bother with the BTC/XRP pairing is because if BTC rises faster than XRP then your BTC/XRP pairing is going to look red even though XRP is rising against fiat. I wouldn't bet against BTC. Even the Ripple guys are long on Bitcoin. 

BTC the good ol boy that keeps on giving

1 minute ago, xSODAx said:

Goldman Sachs Backed Circle Acquires Poloniex Cryptocurrency Exchange

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/26/goldman-sachs-backed-circle-acquires-poloniex-crypto-exchange/

and now big money comes in. 2018 will be the year of wall street in Crypto.