eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

I have talked to my bot overlords and they have decided to stop being dicks for a bit.

Enjoy the bull run!

love,

Bender 

On 2/23/2018 at 11:32 AM, teddybear said:

That's interesting. Same here, will let approx 30% of my XRP stash run until, as you said, it goes intergalactic. Real Estate is on my agenda, too. I'd like to use it to generate a steady cash flow to finance my normal expenses. I guess they will be around $25k per month (yes, per month. I live in Switzerland and do already consider private schools for when I have kids one day. Think of 2k per child per month).

25k are around 8 rental properties at 3k per month, so, as I have to assume a net of interest, after tax return of 2% p.a., the whole portfolio should be around 15 million. I plan on using some leverage, like 60% own capital, the rest financed through mortgages. Makes 10 mio net own cash invested. Already have a good property management contact.

What RE are you into? Do you consider doing some junk property? Some worn down student housing is a great rental property, because the return is great and nobody complains about the quality, because they know it's trash. Let me know your thoughts.

The other proceeds I will place with alternative investments, two managers are on my Radar: Universa Investments LP and Artemis Capital Management LP. They provide fantastic returns. Outperformance vs S&P500, both in terms of relative performance and in terms of risk adjusted performance.

Anything else I might go boring and just have cash plus some small opportunistic bets here and there, if any

The stuff the Artemis guy puts out there is intensely interesting. I spent all Sunday reading his publications. 

Understandable for the layperson as well. He's good at finding metaphors to explain very complex concepts. 

When I grew up, I thought finance was boring. Coming around on that view, but boy I have a lot of catching up to do. 

Capture.PNG.36cfbb3e11f44e3e6921ac25db390cfb.PNG