eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Hi all, I've been a headless fly the last few days, Company is going through restructuring but luckily I was not affected to severley, although considering I have been demoted twice now in the last 6 months.... But on another note, I hear whispers of something big coming for XRP, not much info just that something big is coming, is or has somebody whos up to speed able to catch me up on whats been happening?

Good luck, stay strong! 

3 hours ago, John_Buh said:

Cold cold Europe today - payments have slowed to a crawl.  Nothing can get through the routers, it is so cold.  People standing on windy corners

not moving - frozen solid, their phones touchingly displaying the latest tweets from loved ones.  Birds frozen in mid flight - they drop to the ground and shatter like porcelain dolls   Coffee does no good.

245568.full.gif

2 hours ago, John_Buh said:

Article in today New York Times.  Definitely crypto is far too male dominated. More women investors might begin to

cut down on the frat-house environment. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/business/cryptocurrency-women-blockchain-bros.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

I don't think there's much chance of that tbh. From what I can gather there are plenty of female investors who tend to quietly grow their portfolios in a discreet manner.

As for working in this sector?  ewchhhhhhhh....
Ms. Graber said. “But I just realized there is no one else like me. It is a very hard feeling when you don’t see anyone who is like you.” 
“I have this perpetual sense of being on the outside of that conversation,” she said. “It’s just a general state of alienation.”
Whilst I agree with Ms, Graber's sentiments, it is what it is - deal with it or get out! (In this I speak from experience having reached the pinnacle of a totally male-dominated industry in the last 10yrs).