eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

25 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Article in today New York Times.  Definitely crypto is far too male dominated. More women investors might begin to

cut down on the frat-house environment. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/business/cryptocurrency-women-blockchain-bros.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

They've got their WomenCoin already, aint that enough? 

7 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Fiats have arrived, but I am not sure of buying some Zerps right now. Volume is perilously low and a further drop might happen. 

With a cent up each day we´ll eventually arrive close to ATH EOY.

27 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Same story from your Northern neighbours:

1cm snow on the tracks: Trains stop moving

Autumn leaves on the tracks: trains stop moving

Above 30 degrees Celsius: trains stop moving due to tracks deforming of excessive heat.

Spring: trains can't handle the amount of people traveling by train because the upper problems don't exist at that time....

Yep, true story here aswel with the trains, I believe 40% of ALL trains in 2017 where on time, I mean, 60% was late. Meanwhile in Japan, if a train is 5 minutes late - the prime minister announces his apologies on national television :D

9 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Fiats have arrived, but I am not sure of buying some Zerps right now. Volume is perilously low and a further drop might happen. 

Buy a percentage first and put some limit orders in below.

I had the same on Friday. Bought a bunch again but then was offered in size.. buy slowly in this market, with patience.

0.87 seems to be a support level. Keeps on bouncing. Same at 9300’s in BTC.

33 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

You know that you can buy XRP via Bitpanda over here in Germany and Austria? You cannot withdraw´em currently (in the future) but buy and sell. Big advantage: Sofort Überweisung. Once I click buy, they arrive instantly in my Wallet there. Also bought ETH instantly,  transfered to Binance and traded for XRP.

Edited by bachmama

I'm divided in my mind into two sub-personalities. One want to buy more zerps after payday (only 94 zerps needed ) and other want increased price of XRP, say $10 by the mid march. 

So, if there are a lot of same newcomers, who just wait their paycheck, when usually paycheck comes in developed countries, which month days?

Yep, true story here aswel with the trains, I believe 40% of ALL trains in 2017 where on time, I mean, 60% was late. Meanwhile in Japan, if a train is 5 minutes late - the prime minister announces his apologies on national television [emoji3]
Japan train company management apologises if they leave early too. Just twenty seconds early!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-42009839

Japanese trains are superb for sure. They look cool too!

41 minutes ago, bachmama said:

You know that you can buy XRP via Bitpanda over here in Germany and Austria? You cannot withdraw´em currently (in the future) but buy and sell. Big advantage: Sofort Überweisung. Once I click buy, they arrive instantly in my Wallet there. Also bought ETH instantly,  transfered to Binance and traded for XRP.

Yep, all my recent purchases have been on Bitpanda.

big fan, less trades to get my zerps means less nightmares keeping track of my investments.

Edited by Guest

Hi all, I've been a headless fly the last few days, Company is going through restructuring but luckily I was not affected to severley, although considering I have been demoted twice now in the last 6 months.... But on another note, I hear whispers of something big coming for XRP, not much info just that something big is coming, is or has somebody whos up to speed able to catch me up on whats been happening?

6 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Hi all, I've been a headless fly the last few days, Company is going through restructuring but luckily I was not affected to severley, although considering I have been demoted twice now in the last 6 months.... But on another note, I hear whispers of something big coming for XRP, not much info just that something big is coming, is or has somebody whos up to speed able to catch me up on whats been happening?

Endless void of dips 

1 hour ago, Gaet said:

Yep, true story here aswel with the trains, I believe 40% of ALL trains in 2017 where on time, I mean, 60% was late. Meanwhile in Japan, if a train is 5 minutes late - the prime minister announces his apologies on national television :D

We have the Deutsche Bahn.

Punctual to the second. Except the times when they are not. :D

You get 25% of the money back if the train is 1 hour late and 50% for 2 hours or more. I always make sure I claim it back.

Edited by Guest