eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

5 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Yeah but even within Korea the Prices are different, bithumb much higher than korbit. I have never seen something like that, Litecoin is the same. I find this very strange.

Exactly same price in all Korea exchanges. Bithumb, Coinone and Korbit @ 1135 won at the moment, Upbit slighly lower @ 1125

Just now, bachmama said:

given the volume me thinks these are another bots saying "come get some".

Yep, just luring Hansel and Gretel in with candy.

3 minutes ago, Boblemoche said:

Exactly same price in all Korea exchanges. Bithumb, Coinone and Korbit @ 1135 won at the moment, Upbit slighly lower @ 1125

I dont get it, it is not the same on LCW :P, normally its identical, maybe a bug with LCW then

LCW Screen.JPG

Edited by Zerp_Legend

This might just be noise to some of you and beautiful music to others, but i listen to this and it gave me goosebumps all over. I feel so positive and patriotic right now.

This is the song which i am going to play (at least in my head) when XRP hits my target price and i cash out with my life changed forever ?

And a message to all those whales out there, you may visibly reduce our short term profits, but you will never take our zeeeeeeerps!

2 hours ago, Blpinfinity said:

Good stuff, I'll be in a similar ball park when hitting my target price too. Will leave a small % in just to have some skin in the game incase it goes intergalactic. I'm in real estate and physical metals so definitely playing the long game there in comparison with xrp which is now my only crypto investment. Everything else crypto related has been consolidated into xrp over the last 5 months emoji4.png

That's interesting. Same here, will let approx 30% of my XRP stash run until, as you said, it goes intergalactic. Real Estate is on my agenda, too. I'd like to use it to generate a steady cash flow to finance my normal expenses. I guess they will be around $25k per month (yes, per month. I live in Switzerland and do already consider private schools for when I have kids one day. Think of 2k per child per month).

25k are around 8 rental properties at 3k per month, so, as I have to assume a net of interest, after tax return of 2% p.a., the whole portfolio should be around 15 million. I plan on using some leverage, like 60% own capital, the rest financed through mortgages. Makes 10 mio net own cash invested. Already have a good property management contact.

What RE are you into? Do you consider doing some junk property? Some worn down student housing is a great rental property, because the return is great and nobody complains about the quality, because they know it's trash. Let me know your thoughts.

The other proceeds I will place with alternative investments, two managers are on my Radar: Universa Investments LP and Artemis Capital Management LP. They provide fantastic returns. Outperformance vs S&P500, both in terms of relative performance and in terms of risk adjusted performance.

Anything else I might go boring and just have cash plus some small opportunistic bets here and there, if any

5 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

You are right, CMC is better in that case (sadly)

I would actually recommend going directly to the concerned websites to check or build your own tool that feeds from their website.

I wouldn't trust amateurs like CMC.

4 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

This might just be noise to some of you and beautiful music to others, but i listen to this and it gave me goosebumps all over. I feel so positive and patriotic right now.

This is the song which i am going to play (at least in my head) when XRP hits my target price and i cash out with my life changed forever ?

And a message to all those whales out there, you may visibly reduce our short term profits, but you will never take our zeeeeeeerps!

At 2:25, is that you?