eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Yes, very bearish these days. Watching a class act like Ripple get sucked into the morass of crypto is tough to 'bear'

This happened several times in the last 8 months that I’m in crypto.

I don’t even remember when, why and how deep.

And that fact is my point. 

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

I’d be very pleasantly surprised if we continue to go up despite BTC not going above 10,000. We will find out soon enough.

XRP

image.png.3a01034f18e6123a26c0fa48e4310e08.png

BTC

image.png.8a48a12fc11668b821e63ce607c42043.png

BTC starting to up now but XRP started first and with bigger spikes...

Yes and I know.. I was watching the 1 min chart!

I’d be very pleasantly surprised if we continue to go up despite BTC not going above 10,000. We will find out soon enough.

This could be "our" run up the hill.... volume is pretty big compared to last days. The whales giving us some air it seems..

4 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

This could be "our" run up the hill.... volume is pretty big compared to last days. The whales giving us some air it seems..

Would love it if that was the case. However I’d really regret not buying while it was in the 0.8’s yesterday and overnight! I have a buy order at 0.83.

9 hours ago, NewtonsOyster said:

I have a vivid imagination. Clearly not as vivid as yours :)

We’ve definitely continued to strengthen relative to BTC in the hours after my post. Hopefully a good sign.

Just for TA guys. I took my time to zoom in a bit and look what actually happend the last 3 weeks. So I leave it to you to see the next steps ahead...

resist.thumb.PNG.47edabbfa158f890f41897b72f7a27b6.PNG

EDIT: Just to proove how wrong I can be, I bought after the break of the EMA200 (second red top arrow from right) at $1.17 False breakout.

Edited by bachmama

Would love it if that was the case. However I’d really regret not buying while it was in the 0.8’s yesterday and overnight! I have a buy order at 0.83.

I hope you get your order filled, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind if we end up at $1,35 toninght:D

We’ve definitely continued to strengthen relative to BTC in the hours after my post. Hopefully a good sign.
True, but a few percent here and there is nothing in this market. I'm not being negative, I remain bullish in general regarding XRP, but I just can't get too excited with being a few percentage points up over BTC or any other currency. It's just normal ebb and flow.

Big gains, and approaching the ATH again, then I may get excited.

Maybe It's because I'm British? We're just not very excitable :)

4 minutes ago, NewtonsOyster said:

True, but a few percent here and there is nothing in this market. I'm not being negative, I remain bullish in general regarding XRP, but I just can't get too excited with being a few percentage points up over BTC or any other currency. It's just normal ebb and flow.

Big gains, and approaching the ATH again, then I may get excited.

Maybe It's because I'm British? We're just not very excitable :)

Youre right, the percentage difference in gains needs to be like double digit in the upper 50 or 80% in relation to BTC for it to tickle my testees. Otherwise those minor gains are wiped out when BTC dips 

Just now, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Youre right, the percentage difference in gains needs to be like double digit in the upper 50 or 80% in relation to BTC for it to tickle my testees. Otherwise those minor gains are wiped out when BTC dips 

And I am not going to argue with your testees!

I'm just going to

image.png.5e61aada58fe9ab1387178182ab6e091.png