eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

38 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

It will go like this.

$4 XRP 

Then all of a sudden...

$37 XRP, due to Xrapid being used by a few companies.

This will shock people. 

I say to people XRP will be $100 and they say let's get to $5 first.

This is not going to be a slow climb.

It will jump. 

I believe that’s exactly what will happen! It’s really Ripple’s strategy that i’m most impressed about. I doubt if many people realize what these guys are trying to accomplish, in a magnitude that is almost to big to comprehend. First have FI’s get a taste of the new paradigm with xCurrent, slowly changing the industry from the inside, and dethroning the prehistoric and intensely slow SWIFT as the standard. This in itself is already a huge accomplishment in a fairly conservative industry (and that’s an understatement). At first, FI’s won’t care less about XRP value, their transfers are now already done at near real-time speed with a fraction of the costs compared to SWIFT.

Then welcome xRapid, Ripple’s secret weapon... the infrastructure and client base is already built by xCurrent, and clients holding XRP that they’ve got at the time of adopting xCurrent almost as a courtesy, now have a huge first mover advantage and will be the first to benefit from a huge uptake in liquidity. Now FI’s will care about XRP price and the FOMO among these FI’s will slingshot this thing to the moon. Easy... my two XRP.

I’m a hodler, and not worried at all.

Granted, there’s a bit more around what I think is Ripple’s strategy, but I had enough typing on my phone ;)

Edited by XRP100
Inserted the word ‘slingshot’, just because I like that word ;)

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Really sure about that @xrp-pat . . .  just joking, if it was good for you it was a good buy. :)

Well, it may go lower in price but I'm not wanting to risk it. I've got more fiat's on there way in a few days time, whether I invest further or not depends on the price. Can't bring myself to buy above $1!

Just now, xrp-pat said:

Well, it may go lower in price but I'm not wanting to risk it. I've got more fiat's on there way in a few days time, whether I invest further or not depends on the price. Can't bring myself to buy above $1!

That is a VERY good strategy right now, sir Likealot @xrp-pat I wish you luck to get some more. Fingers crossed.

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Couldn’t be better! Tomorrow leaving for a winter holiday with my family to Austria. Fueled by Ripple, lol. 

I’ll try not to look at Blockfolio or XRPchat. But no promises! 

dont forget to bless us with some pictures of that marvellous nature bro 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Picked up some more. Hold on to your hats, down we go!

Congrats! And if up, even better, right?
BTW, every time I see you posts and avatar I just want to watch "Back to the Future II" :D
 - Manure, I hate manure.! LOL Great movies all 3.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Couldn’t be better! Tomorrow leaving for a winter holiday with my family to Austria. Fueled by Ripple, lol. 

I’ll try not to look at Blockfolio or XRPchat. But no promises! 

I'll give you 6 hrs at most. Then something will tickle you inside, you'll remember your zerps, you'll wonder how they are faring, then you'll want to see.. Then your curiosity will take over, for just a moment. You'll pick up your phone and look at XRPChat, without even thinking it, instinctively. Then you'll remember this post and smile before returning to your family.

4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Tomorrow leaving for a winter holiday with my family to Austria.

I have some roots in Austria, on my mothers side. I love it. Enjoy and stay away from the digital asset drug.
Have a nice holiday, brother, with your family. :heart: