eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

100% agree. this market is too young and does not do a small 10% gain in a year. it swings 15% up or down in a day, and then 1000% in a month.  we will sit and sit and sit and suddenly we will be at $10.

a million new investors will come to XRP and say, hey how long till this thing hits $100? then suddenly it will be at $14, 23, 30+

I, like many others, have trouble comprehending this, like a psychological barrier. Will it happen suddenly? Like, overnight? Or at the flip of a switch from XRapid? 

What goes up must come down? But we are overdue for a long shot up.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

This made me laugh, no offense. 

BTC seems to stop moving around 9.8K, 9.9K now... and us around 0.87 cents. This is what I call stabilizing. I have been watching the roller coaster 5minutes charts (they were in sync) for the past few hours. the ups and downs are smaller. I think the panic of the morning is gone. now wait for Asia to realize BTC is under 10K.

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

BTC seems to stop moving around 9.8K, 9.9K now... and us around 0.87 cents. This is what I call stabilizing. I have been watching the roller coaster 5minutes charts (they were in sync) for the past few hours. the ups and downs are smaller. I think the panic of the morning is gone. now wait for Asia to realize BTC is under 10K.

It's a bargain! Shopping time ?

1 minute ago, earth said:

I, like many others, have trouble comprehending this, like a psychological barrier. Will it happen suddenly? Like, overnight? Or at the flip of a switch from XRapid? 

What goes up must come down? But we are overdue for a long shot up.

Use of xRapid would really get it going,especially if it came from the end of one of the current pilots.

Addition to Robinhood or Coinbase would help expose XRP to a wider audience which is always good.

Just now, ALAXRP said:

Use of xRapid would really get it going,especially if it came from the end of one of the current pilots.

Addition to Robinhood or Coinbase would help expose XRP to a wider audience which is always good.

Why would the use of xRapid get it going ? 

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

Do they have any money left after CNY. I was on a call with some internals in Singapore and you could tell they were worn out! Must of have been a good time!

10 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

100% agree. this market is too young and does not do a small 10% gain in a year. it swings 15% up or down in a day, and then 1000% in a month.  we will sit and sit and sit and suddenly we will be at $10.

a million new investors will come to XRP and say, hey how long till this thing hits $100? then suddenly it will be at $14, 23, 30+

Once SBI or another big company starts using xrp partner FOMO will kick in.Personally, I believe that soon we will see one of the biggest pumps in history. At the end of they year some banks will go live with xrapid or at least finish testing, I strongly believe that.

Just now, ALAXRP said:

Do they have any money left after CNY. I was on a call with some internals in Singapore and you could tell they were worn out! Must of have been a good time!

Didn't they get these red envelopes? There must be huge lines to the banks atm ?

Everything about this dip feels so manufactured, the best I can do to show my concern is say “Meh”.

Not Interested in the tree shaking. HODLing till the end!

8 minutes ago, NewtonsOyster said:

If you're going with The Waterboys surely it has to be this?

LOL....much as I'm looking forward to moonscapes, it's the seascapes we're gearing up for here. Been a long grey winter but today we were in the sea! 
*brrrr....bit parky at 8C but it'll be warming up soon :crazy: