eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

19 minutes ago, zenkert said:

You have to flip your avatar horisontal, it is pointing towards the Past, like reading a book, you point to the page already read, not to the coming one.
Unless that is that you have another cultural background, of course, then you point to the next page. :)

those precious comments of a real bull, we are really in demand of genuine bulls who are inconvertible to bears 

10 minutes ago, Geospectrum said:

You are not alone.?

Believe me! Lots of people reading what you did actually wish they had the means to do what you did! So many (clever) folks know that this will end well for you in the future (near). Hang in there! Don't check the prices every 5 minutes as you will get depressed. Maybe once or twice a day. May your XRPS multiply a thousand fold! 

27 minutes ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

Oh God, I don't know whether to feel sick or elated.  I actually just transferred ALL of my ETH from Coinbase to Binance (9/30 confirmations as of now) which after completed I will transfer to wallet.  But this now means I'm not diversified...I'm truly fully vested in XRP.  Scares the S*** out of me.  I'm either going to be incredibly rich, or lose everything I invested.  HUGE RISK.  I PRAY, PRAY that this actually works out.

3 hours ago, CarloPonzi said:

Don't know if this has already been posted but... http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Anatomy-of-a-Whale nice read. 

Amazing read! Just confirmed what I've been watching on the market.

"Some of you may ask, how does holding the price down help them make money? Look at it this way, let's say the price of a coin is $1 at the beginning of the year, and they want to cash out at the end of the year at $10, does it matter if the price is $1 from February to November? Not at all. What happens between now and the target date is inconsequential in terms of profit. What does matter to them is trying to get as many coins as possible as cheaply as possible."

Thanks man!!  :drinks:

1 minute ago, bachmama said:

Well the night is darkest before the dawn.

If one of you post the "Hang in there" poster with the cat...I may have to leave the forum!

5 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Was a lot of talk a week or two ago about the 22nd February being a key date. Is this when the Chinese return after CNY?

Sorry, wasn't a key date for the market, just for me.  I absolutely am a true believer of our zerps, and WANTED to buy at the insane lows of February, but kept banging my head against the wall because I just did NOT have the money and am only paid once a month at the end of the month since I'm considered a "contract employee".

I am happy to report that because of the low prices my kangaroo dreams are closer to becoming a reality...  When I had been planning I had been thinking I would have to make this last big purchase at prices closer to $1.80'ish... and I would have to cash out at $800.  My cash out point is now $400 to $500 (being fair I also trimmed some of my frivolous purchases). 

For those of you that don't know / remember the kangaroo dream is this...

Buy a property where I am able to have a building there to be used as a women's shelter - even if I am only able to help out 2 to 3 families that would be enough for me.

On the property even if it is only run out of a trailer have a few horses, a pet kangaroo, an alpaca, and a camel.  From there hire some Occupational / Physical therapists and do equine therapy for kids with autism / kids with sensory / other special needs.  The alpaca and camel would also be great for them for sensory needs.  Because everything would be paid for I wouldn't care about making a single cent.  All I would charge would be enough to cover the costs for paying the therapists, insurance, and care of the animals - and since the costs would be lower that would also allow more kids to be able to get the help they need.  

To top it all off the whole facility would be named after my brother who died from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) / Cancer.

Thank-you to everyone for your advice, for your help, and support... for any of the whales that I begged to get the price low THANK-YOU... but now.... when moon?