eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

Very hard to decide when to pull the trigger. Last days I overbought already. But at these prices it is very tempting, I think I'm gonna wait until 80 cents or so.

0.80 possible 

It will hit back to $1 dollar fast. 

12 minutes ago, gtyj said:

How about waiting until about an hour before the CME BTC futures expire tomorrow at 4PM London time. It seems like you can maximize your stash that way. You might even be able to consistently buy BTC a couple of hours before every CME futures expiration and flipping them a couple of hours after and make a nice periodic supplemental income.

I wouldn't be so sure about these drops are related to the futures. It is only a very small % of the total market. They can't keep this up forever so it would be a big risk you take.

3 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

0.80 possible 

It will hit back to $1 dollar fast. 

Kinda depends on how low BTC will drop. If it bounces back @ 7900 like in january again or 5900 like 2 weeks ago.

Decisions decisions aaaarghhh

Just now, CryptoOwl said:

Does anyone have good suggestions how to fast forward to May or December 2018? Even to 2022? ? I have heard about medically induced coma on TV, how much does one cost? ? 

Watch Altered Carbon, it will keep you busy and fixated for maybe i dont know the weekend :P

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

Kinda depends on how low BTC will drop. If it bounces back @ 7900 like in january again or 5900 like 2 weeks ago.

Decisions decisions aaaarghhh

I bought at .90

its now .88

its not a big deal. 

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Does anyone have good suggestions how to fast forward to May or December 2018? Even to 2022? ? I have heard about medically induced coma on TV, how much does one cost? ? 

I can sock you in the face for a beer :D

4 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Very hard to decide when to pull the trigger. Last days I overbought already. But at these prices it is very tempting, I think I'm gonna wait until 80 cents or so.

But...ypu could miss the train.

90 to 80 cents, you're only missing out on 80 zerps if you invest $500.

Now if you have quite a large number in mind, it can effect your total a little more.

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

They are a bundle - save yourself much money, just go see an Andy Warhol exhibition.

4 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Speaking as a parent. If you can follow your own advice then you will make a good dad. :)

Thanks buddy. This means a lot to me. I lost my Dad very early on (I was bit more than one year old) and I have every intention of being a good father.

The money from XRP is meant not to buy lambos, but time. Time to help them grow in the best possible way.

Ok... and a house, together with a nice family car. Ja.... OK... I'll get a nice watch maybe, too, but that's about it :)

Just now, Seoulite said:

MASSIVE 5 million zerp buy wall at .88 on Finex, but be careful, they can take it off in a flash. Might be a fake out

Literally as I posted it, it was taken off. 

Whales and bots shorting and playing games as usual. It's like taking candy from a baby from new investors. Take advantage of the sale while it lasts. I wish I could buy somemore, but I'm tapped out ATM.