eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I know, I’m just joking and laughing to avoid hysteric crying and taking a lot of pills at once.

Tomorrow I’m going on a winter holiday trip to Austria, payed with virtual profits of XRP, which aren’t even virtual anymore, for crying out loud. Keeping head up high to my family on the mountain slope,  skiing,     while wispering to them “ didn’t I say we would profit from good old Ripple”? 

Hoping for rise next week which would prove me right.

I’ll take a good beer on all fellow zerpers here and on Ripple “ to the moon” ofcourse. 

WoW , Amazing bro , i have that plan for the next winter in swiss alps in grinderwald and im gonna fund it mostly on zerp profits

i hope you enjoy it as much as possible

1 hour ago, John_Buh said:

Nein - I'll bet you a Stuckli at Sprungli that it doesn't...

Sprüngli at Paradeplatz in that case. Bet accepted. Breguet and Leika store are close to each other. Together with the IWC Store we need to go there anyway in the near future.

Top - die Wette gilt.

Just now, Ripplify said:

WoW , Amazing bro , i have that plan for the next winter in swiss alps in grinderwald and im gonna fund it mostly on zerp profits

i hope you enjoy it as much as possible

Thanks!! Really looking forward to be with my family for a whole week and hopefully not looking at Blockfolio. I made the reservation at XRP’s ATH, but forgot to sell some...lol. I will enjoy it anyway, the beers will whipe out all worries about the BTC coupling. :D

5 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

Shalom Shalom, my mohel urged me to HODL.

OhHell! That is better than mine!

1 hour ago, bachmama said:

Again, chart from yesterday. second 4h EMA (200) seems to be broken. 2 likeley targets of BTC. First zone blue area, second one hitting the uptrend line below if first line won´t hold. Bounce at 10k? Well, maybe but don´t think so.

cointoss.thumb.PNG.aba5f895dbe722d77b24e2f1894b7e4f.PNG

Return to blue zone would be healthy though. Long term perspective wise...

4 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

obviously it will not be at once.. $10-50 maybe 25%, 50-100 maybe another 25% and the rest long probably until i can cash out 1 xrp for quite a handsome amount!

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I made the reservation at XRP’s ATH, but forgot to sell some...lol. I will enjoy it anyway, the beers will whipe out all worries about the BTC coupling. :D

oh man hope you dont need to sacrifice much zerps on that , btw this is all about making money , but what for?  to be happy and enjoy your life , so yeah don't hesitate a moment that you are doing the right thing :beach:

17 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

March will make everything right. 

I really hope so, at least we should be around $2, the chart right now is as annoying as last march

33 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

i believe there are so many smart people around here , but it's surprising to me that even old members

dont see this treat of bitcoin as an opportunity to accumulate more zerps in their stash , i am pretty sure

that if the price were $5 now there was a plenty of members here whinning that if the price would fall below

$1 they could sell their entire life and bought more zerps , here you are folks , this is XRP below $1 right now

ready for you to buy , ready for you to invest as much as you believe in ripple , but dont come here 1 or 2 month

later and whine about why you dont invest as much as you wanted when it was cheap as hell!

You are right. As Long as I havent reached my Goal I want to accumulate more zerps (6 Digits is my Goal), so this dip is a Blessing.

The only Thing is that if I had sold at 3.5 and bought back at 0,7 I would have had more than enough now :D

18 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I know, I’m just joking and laughing to avoid hysteric crying and taking a lot of pills at once.

Tomorrow I’m going on a winter holiday trip to Austria, payed with virtual profits of XRP, which aren’t even virtual anymore, for crying out loud. Keeping head up high to my family on the mountain slope,  skiing,     while wispering to them “ didn’t I say we would profit from good old Ripple”? 

Awesome, have a safe trip!

7 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Curious - which coins did you bail on in favor of XRP?

ETH, XLM, ETC, LTC, ADA..  
My common sense tells me to spread investment and that XRP just can not go up as it did last year, and banks wont use it and to big market cap.. For sure I have many doubts.

But I am in love with XRP, so I did it! Now all in XRP!