eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

10 minutes ago, Ripplify said:

i believe there are so many smart people around here , but it's surprising to me that even old members

dont see this treat of bitcoin as an opportunity to accumulate more zerps in their stash , i am pretty sure

that if the price were $5 now there was a plenty of members here whinning that if the price would fall below

$1 they could sell their entire life and bought more zerps , here you are folks , this is XRP below $1 right now

ready for you to buy , ready for you to invest as much as you believe in ripple , but dont come here 1 or 2 month

later and whine about why you dont invest as much as you wanted when it was cheap as hell!

Yes love it. Agree 100%

Everytime the price goes up we get the whiners complaining and wanting it to go down so they can buy more. 

The price goes down and the same whiners are bemoaning about why the price isn't going up. 

:dash1:

3 hours ago, CryptoOwl said:

Interesting thing this Codius, Brad has been talking so much about focusing on delivering a product for certain use case. Instead of being "all around" token for everything. Obviously Codius is something that is developed for the time when world is already conquered with xRapid ?

I think it's probably being reintroduced as a response to questions asked by banks during XCurrent's implementation.

Maybe banks asking if XRP can do this and that to compete with ETH's offer. Smart contracts would seem to be a no-brainer in the financial space, to me it seems a natural extension. 

5 minutes ago, Jafabibe said:

Awesome news guys!!!!

https://ripple.com/insights/continued-decentralization-xrp-ledger-consensus-protocol/

Hope all the fudsters that say XRP is centralized will shut up from now on.

XRP is a bankers scam coin, Market Cap, Chris and Brad too wealthy, banks won't use it, Market Cap, Market Cap. 

6 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Deep and terminal Bitcoin fatigue.

I know, I’m just joking and laughing to avoid hysteric crying and taking a lot of pills at once.

Tomorrow I’m going on a winter holiday trip to Austria, payed with virtual profits of XRP, which aren’t even virtual anymore, for crying out loud. Keeping head up high to my family on the mountain slope,  skiing,     while wispering to them “ didn’t I say we would profit from good old Ripple”? 

Hoping for rise next week which would prove me right.

I’ll take a good beer on all fellow zerpers here and on Ripple “ to the moon” ofcourse. 

3 minutes ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

Maybe banks asking if XRP can do this and that to compete with ETH's offer. Smart contracts would seem to be a no-brainer in the financial space, to me it seems a natural extension.

True, but right now, the big gains must be in taking out SWIFT who seem to be all at sea rather than the hard yards  of introducing Smart Contracts to the world. 

2 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

Have your considered ever just cutting your losses?

Funny, that's exactly what my mohel said to me!

4 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This should be the last bit of evidence Brian Armstrong needs to get Coinbase on board.

A very good point indeed. 

I truly believe its just a matter of time before Coinbase adds Ripple. This should bring forward the timeframe for Coinbase to get Ripple on board

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I know, I’m just joking and laughing to avoid hysteric crying and taking a lot of pills at once.

Tomorrow I’m going on a winter holiday trip to Austria, payed with virtual profits of XRP, which aren’t even virtual anymore, for crying out loud. Keeping head up high to my family on the mountain slope,  skiing,     while wispering to them “ didn’t I say we would profit from good old Ripple”? 

I’ll take a good beer on all fellow zerpers here and on Ripple “ to the moon” ofcourse. 

I was just looking at the weather for Schweiz Nord and it is going to get ugly cold - bundle up!

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

A very good point indeed. 

I truly believe its just a matter of time before Coinbase adds Ripple. This should bring forward the timeframe for Coinbase to get Ripple on board

It is fitting more and more into the GDAX framework.  He has no more excuses.

10 hours ago, dabaker56 said:

@cursesandblessings are you talking to yourself in the mirror again?

Must be time to refill your meds,  your crazy is showing.:crazy:

I'll tell mom what you said next time i see her. She likes a good joke.

P.s.   your over i'm out.     #IGNORED

2040355_1.jpg

thats a pic of u spanking ur pud in ur mommy's basement?? if ur mommy likes a good joke, she must love u2 death?? u f*****g jerk off!!

5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

That was good for a chuckle!!! 

It's gonna taste some much better this way (the beer)!

We know what train we are on... won't be long... or it might be... where's the train schedule?

Anybody got a goddamn schedule for this mofuggin' train??!! WTF!!!!