eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I am very happy for you as you still have fiat to purchase, I am already at my final position so wont be adding anymore. For me its the wait to $10 and sell all. 

When it hit $2 and climbed to $3, I had no intentions of buying anymore.  However, when it dropped below $1, I figured it was worth adding and lowering my buy in at the same time.  I think $10 is definitely a realistic figure that can be reached this year if not next.  Although as I stated earlier, $2 -$4 range this year wouldn't surprise me either.

1 minute ago, NorCalguy said:

When it hit $2 and climbed to $3, I had no intentions of buying anymore.  However, when it dropped below $1, I figured it was worth adding and lowering my buy in at the same time.  I think $10 is definitely a realistic figure that can be reached this year if not next.  Although as I stated earlier, $2 -$4 range this year wouldn't surprise me either.

Happy with year end of $6, at $10 I am all out.

Wish I had more money to buy a bit more but again, whats the point of setting myself a position target if goal has already been reached:)

3 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Wish I had more money to buy a bit more but again, whats the point of setting myself a position target if goal has already been reached:)

Why get all the way out? If you do leave a bit in there is a chance it can go higher.  Once you are solidly in profit isn’t it wise to leave some in?

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Good luck to us all.  People are already talking about meeting up in Vegas for the $10 celebration.  :)

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Why get all the way out? If you do leave a bit in there is a chance it can go higher.  Once you are solidly in profit isn’t it wise to leave some in?

Sure it works for you and many others but doesn't work for me I am afraid, I got burned almost soulless last time. Wont do it again

42 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

Ya, they sold it to me.  My average buy in is $1.55   I plan on buying more, want to bring it down to about a $1.30 and I think I can do it at the current price but I have to wait till the end of the month for more fiat.

I bought up there, too.  Got my DCA down to 1.26, so we are in similar boats.  If we're right about XRP, in the long run it won't matter.

1 minute ago, ReformedEquityTrader said:

I bought up there, too.  Got my DCA down to 1.26, so we are in similar boats.  If we're right about XRP, in the long run it won't matter.

That is why I'm buying more.  Let's hope we're all right about our zerps.

15 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Sure it works for you and many others but doesn't work for me I am afraid, I got burned almost soulless last time. Wont do it again

Oh I am sorry...   I didn’t realise that you were the one I spoke to earlier about this.  I do apologise for rehashing it.  

I promise to leave the ‘all out’ concept alone for a while so you can safely mention it without a doddering old idiot piping up about it again....   :) 

One more FUD article from Motley fool.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/02/21/the-single-biggest-problem-facing-ripple-xrp.aspx

"Investor takeaway

When you buy bitcoin, you're buying a piece of the bitcoin network. Ditto for ether tokens and the corresponding Ethereum network. But when you buy Ripple the cryptocurrency, you're not actually buying anything related to the corresponding blockchain -- not even the potential for its success. Crypto investors shouldn't take that lightly."

Even after announcing so much things, these guys are sceptic about XRP.. But they support Ether and Bitcoin.. dont know what is their problem.. cha :@

54 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

One more FUD article from Motley fool.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/02/21/the-single-biggest-problem-facing-ripple-xrp.aspx

"Investor takeaway

When you buy bitcoin, you're buying a piece of the bitcoin network. Ditto for ether tokens and the corresponding Ethereum network. But when you buy Ripple the cryptocurrency, you're not actually buying anything related to the corresponding blockchain -- not even the potential for its success. Crypto investors shouldn't take that lightly."

Even after announcing so much things, these guys are sceptic about XRP.. But they support Ether and Bitcoin.. dont know what is their problem.. cha :@

Maybe they would be more credible if they knew that Ripple is not a crypto, but XRP is.

XRP has a different purpose than other cryptos, why cant People just accept that? Personally, I dont care whether XRP is a crypto or a pickle, as Long as the Company behind is making Progress.

Edited by Zerp_Legend

Just a last word on the PNB Bank Fraud in India. This is going to make its use more expensive, slower and even less attractive. 

PNB adopts strict SWIFT controls after mega fraud

Punjab National Bank has stepped up its controls on the use of global payments network SWIFT following an alleged $1.77 billion fraud, according to memos issued this month and seen by Reuters. The new measures mean only PNB officers will be able to initiate messages on SWIFT, taking away the authority of clerks to do so. Several new limits have been placed on the amount that officers can generate depending on their seniority in the bank hierarchy.

The note sent by the bank’s head office in New Delhi to all regional offices on February 17 also stated any SWIFT message will have to be created, verified and authorised by three different officers, starting Thursday. Previously only two individuals were needed for the process. “In continuation of efforts to strengthen SWIFT operation and deploy additional measures to ensure more effective control, it has been decided to set up SWIFT user base limits,” the note went on to say.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india/pnb-fraud-live-finmin-seeks-banks-board-bureaus-input-on-pnb-top-management-rejig-2513307.html