eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

We will talk about the $500 - $1000 when we hit $100. For the time been, can we just be realistic and talk about getting to $2 first?

So just because we are below $2 currently means it’s unrealistic to talk about $500? I agree we need to start with baby steps, I never said not to.

2 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

I'm still scratching my head... Where did the volume go and it was not just for XRP seems as if every coin had insane volume and Price Run. For some reason I can't believe all these traders just left forever with huge Profits Did they?

Cryto Chart.jpg

Too many hodlers awaiting for the next boom and FOMO? 

1 minute ago, TheRustyHammer said:

So just because we are below $2 currently means it’s unrealistic to talk about $500? I agree we need to start with baby steps, I never said not to.

Yes it’s unrealistic at the current environment.

Can we master the crawling first before we talk about the baby steps, please?

8 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

We will talk about the $500 - $1000 when we hit $100. For the time been, can we just be realistic and talk about getting to $2 first?

I've spent many years in the traditional market and I realize that the crypto market is completely different.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended 2018 in the $2-$4 range.  In fact, I'll be happy with $4 cause that would mean a 300% gain from where we are atm.  

3 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Alright, well I guess we can just agree to disagree in our philosophies on price. No hard feelings!

No hard feelings whatsoever:) 

Just differences of opinions. But in my time machine travel last night I did see $19 by the year 2022. Hope you are happy with that price lol

28 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

I'm still scratching my head... Where did the volume go and it was not just for XRP seems as if every coin had insane volume and Price Run. For some reason I can't believe all these traders just left forever with huge Profits Did they?

Cryto Chart.jpg

Traditional market investors weren't making money....had to go elsewhere and have now returned to the traditional markets...watch once they level back out they will run back to crypto for excitement

30 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

I've spent many years in the traditional market and I realize that the crypto market is completely different.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended 2018 in the $2-$4 range.  In fact, I'll be happy with $4 cause that would mean a 300% gain from where we are atm.  

Of course you'd be happy. Xrp never promised us happiness, just faster payments

52 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

Cryto Chart.jpg

Most of the late entries and weak hands left with losses.  It'll be a while before they get the guts to play again.  Remember that all of these sellers making huge gains had to sell to someone else.

Don't worry, in the long run this is healthy for the marketplace.

Just now, ReformedEquityTrader said:

Most of the late entries and weak hands left with losses.  It'll be a while before they get the guts to play again.  Remember that all of these sellers making huge gains had to sell to someone else.

Don't worry, in the long run this is healthy for the marketplace.

Ya, they sold it to me.  My average buy in is $1.55   I plan on buying more, want to bring it down to about a $1.30 and I think I can do it at the current price but I have to wait till the end of the month for more fiat.

New Wallet for XRP, closed source, for profit company.

17 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

Ya, they sold it to me.  My average buy in is $1.55   I plan on buying more, want to bring it down to about a $1.30 and I think I can do it at the current price but I have to wait till the end of the month for more fiat.

I am very happy for you as you still have fiat to purchase, I am already at my final position so wont be adding anymore. For me its the wait to $10 and sell all.