eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

This is BS.  The only way they can rationalize this decision is by assuming that crypto holdings are used exclusively for money laundering. 
Clueless?  Probably.  That won't stop border agents from seizing your crypto assets though. 
Risk of seizure is probably negligible, but Ms Hayden's advice nonetheless seems sound.

The year 2025 and muels are now smuggling nano's across the boarder [emoji23][emoji23] didn't they know they could just use xrp and send funds in 4 seconds anywhere they like globally!

2 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

The year 2025 and muels are now smuggling nano's across the boarder emoji23.pngemoji23.png didn't they know they could just use xrp and send funds in 4 seconds anywhere they like globally!

At least they won't OD and die when the condom breaks...

Edited by matter82

4 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

The year 2025 and muels are now smuggling nano's across the boarder emoji23.pngemoji23.png didn't they know they could just use xrp and send funds in 4 seconds anywhere they like globally!

Then they sell the nano on ebay when they empty it with a scratch and sniff key and secret.

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

@Plikk
They visited the North American Continent approx 400 years before Columbus "discovered" it and thought it was India, beacuses that was what he was looking for another way of reaching India by sea (The Real India, as in India today) and, that´s why he named the natives in North America - Indians. I wonder, do they teach kids that in schools in US??? :D

Going by this site:

https://phys.org/news/2012-02-european-style-stone-tools-age.html

The French, or rather the ancestors of the French discovered the Americas and were most likely assimilated by the arriving East-Asians (Native Americans) in the first known case of Modern Man being wiped out through interbreeding.

They don't teach that in school.

Also, when XRP will moon? (topic filler)

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

What the heck happened in here over the last two hours lol. Nano packing mules and who knows what else. 

... you know what else: the bull and the mirror... and the low hanging fruit!

42 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:
52 minutes ago, automatic said:
This is BS.  The only way they can rationalize this decision is by assuming that crypto holdings are used exclusively for money laundering. 
Clueless?  Probably.  That won't stop border agents from seizing your crypto assets though. 
Risk of seizure is probably negligible, but Ms Hayden's advice nonetheless seems sound.

They can't seize your crypto any more than they can seize your bank account. It would have to be proven to be linked with criminal activity. Tiffany has deffintly got it wrong on this one. She is human after all.

And if you hide the private key they can never touch it as much as anybody else. 

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

Time to start memorizing our private keys ?

lol true. I guess in the border crossing application that's not the best example. I would almost feel better cashing out to fiat first beforehand leaving any crypto wallets locked away somewhere

59 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

They can't seize your crypto any more than they can seize your bank account

Fully agreed on this, which is also why I believe that the predicate for the entire seizure assertion is BS.  However...

59 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

It would have to be proven to be linked with criminal activity.

No such proof needs to exist (at least initially) in cases of federal civil forfeiture.  Owner has to file an ownership claim to the seized asset within 35 days or otherwise they are SOL.

9 minutes ago, vanhalendlrband said:

lol true. I guess in the border crossing application that's not the best example. I would almost feel better cashing out to fiat first beforehand leaving any crypto wallets locked away somewhere

The freakin'  FBI can't even get into your phone unless you give them your passcode.  #reasonstobuyanIPHONE

I doubt border patrol could do any better.