eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 minutes ago, zenkert said:

@Plikk
They visited the North American Continent approx 400 years before Columbus "discovered" it and thought it was India, beacuses that was what he was looking for another way of reaching India by sea (The Real India, as in India today) and, that´s why he named the natives in North America - Indians. I wonder, do they teach kids that in schools in US??? :D

They used to when I was in school.  In California these days they have renamed the Columbus Day holiday (a minor one, to be sure) to "Indigenous People's Day" and just call Americans foreign invaders at the same time that they extol immigration for all other groups.  It's a strange cognitive dissonance.

Edited by ReformedEquityTrader

1 minute ago, bayarea510 said:

I almost spilled my coffee laughing at that! :lol:

I made coffee in my pants laughing at that!

6 minutes ago, zenkert said:

@Plikk
They visited the North American Continent approx 400 years before Columbus "discovered" it and thought it was India, beacuses that was what he was looking for another way of reaching India by sea (The Real India, as in India today) and, that´s why he named the natives in North America - Indians. I wonder, do they teach kids that in schools in US??? :D

They still celebrate Columbus day....I know that. They probably leave the part out that his men ***** and killed natives like hotcakes and he discovered the wrong place to begin with after the Vikings.

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

They visited the North American Continent approx 400 years before Columbus "discovered" it and thought it was India, beacuses that was what he was looking for another way of reaching India by sea (The Real India, as in India today) and, that´s why he named the natives in North America - Indians. I wonder, do they teach kids that in schools in US???

All they teach is US history, but that pretty much covers everything for the last 100 years or so.:biggrin:

Keep-calm-i-am-just-kidding.png

https://www.investopedia.com/news/hedge-fund-elliott-management-calls-cryptocurrencies-one-most-brilliant-scams-history/

“This is not just a bubble. It is not just a fraud.

It is perhaps the outer limit, the ultimate expression, of the ability of humans to seize upon ether and hope to ride it to the stars."

sounds like he's Bearish on Ether.:D

27 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

If it requires a mirror , time for a diet.

LOL!

my overactive imagination just envisioned a half man, half bull squatting over a mirror with a disappointed look on its face as he stares down at giant balls covered in grey, coarse fur! 

LOL!!! 

5 minutes ago, MentalPatience said:

LOL!

my overactive imagination just envisioned a half man, half bull squatting over a mirror with a disappointed look on its face as he stares down at giant balls covered in grey, coarse fur! 

LOL!!! 

Man, you are absolutely descriptive! ?

24 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Funny conversation going on in Twitter ?

lol if government really think in a such way, travelling will become a nightmare really fast :dash1:

Their conversation is indeed interesting

11 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

lol if government really think in a such way, travelling will become a nightmare really fast :dash1:

Their conversation is indeed interesting

This is BS.  The only way they can rationalize this decision is by assuming that crypto holdings are used exclusively for money laundering. 

Clueless?  Probably.  That won't stop border agents from seizing your crypto assets though. 

Risk of seizure is probably negligible, but Ms Hayden's advice nonetheless seems sound.

6 minutes ago, automatic said:

This is BS.  The only way they can rationalize this decision is by assuming that crypto holdings are used exclusively for money laundering. 

Clueless?  Probably.  That won't stop border agents from seizing your crypto assets though. 

Risk of seizure is probably negligible, but Ms Hayden's advice nonetheless seems sound.

Such thing would be funny to see.

I imagine an airport with BTC hodler waiting for a dip below 10k :spinlol:

They can't seize your crypto any more than they can seize your bank account. It would have to be proven to be linked with criminal activity. Tiffany has deffintly got it wrong on this one. She is human after all.